New action figures - Controversial as ever, and Ready-to-Upload mods

Okay, since yesterday I had bought 3 new action figures and a miniature of an LAPD police car. That time in Cibiru, the shop was open, which was for some reason, it is closed on around Monday to Wednesday (that means last time I visit, it was open on Friday).

Here's the story. As usual, after the college shit things, before the "Sholat on Fridays" event, I went home by angkot on the route from Itenas to my home in Cileunyi. I used the everyday pink and green angkot that takes route of Simpang Dago to Pasar Gede Bage. I happen to pass that place again on my way home, just as I ever expected two weeks ago on same day. I was too shy myself to stop near that place, so I decided to stop the angkot at where I usually take a stop, at a place where people sells furniture and cell phones (and that includes the Indomaret minimarket).

After I went out of that angkot, it makes me nervous. What if my parents get angry if I buy another without permission? And the worst is that I use my savings? What if my parents didn't like buying another at unknown place? These thoughts still carved on my mind until now and I'll never put them on the display until I have a sense talk with my parents (Mom and Dad arrived home yesterday night).

I walked for few kilometers to the bank before going to that shop, as I think that place didn't serve credit or debit cards in there. In that bank I pulled five hundred thousand Rupiahs, and I still have savings of around 4.7 million Rupiahs in my bank account.

I walked again for few kilometers until I reached that shop. Curious and in shy, I went in that place and started asking questions to the owner (hehe... don't say that I'm an FBI). The owner was nice and kind in most ways and accepts most of the buyers (not drug buyer, hehe...) who wanted to come by and visit the place. That place sold not everything, unfortunately. As said in my previous post, it sold toys and the like for children, but one thing peculiar was that it sold handbags for women. I don't mind, though, as you know I'm a type of kepo myself. I even had went around that place for almost 3 minutes and had spent my time in there for at least 5 to 10 minutes.

So on one occasion after I asked the shop owner "is it usually filled by visitors?", I finally came into this question: "Is that action figures placed on the glass cabinet for sale?" The owner said, "Yes."

Me: "May I take a look?"
Owner: "Yes. Which one do you want?"

I finally got what I wished for; the new collection of action figures. One is what I explained beforehand, but I have to correct; Naruto that was seen in The Last movie isn't posed like going for a final fiery attack to Toneri Otsutski (the explanation of his right hand got colored yellow). He was posing a militarized running for something, but not sprinting, like he was running for the supervisor or the commanding officer in the field. The second and the third one is the new pose of Kakashi and Gaara the Kazekage.

Also, before going home, and after asking question about military vehicles model (and the owner said there wasn't one provided), I saw one or three car models that uses LAPD livery on it. The kind of car models were a DCM (Die Cast Metal) type. As I'm a fan of police and military (yeah, they do everything to protect their homeland and people's rights of peace in order to create the world a better place), I'm going to pick one to buy (not brought back home, that confuses the owner, but I do say I talked wrong about it). Idk if this car can be seen in GTA V as a mod, but this kind of supercar, the model that resembles the Porsche 911, uses LAPD livery for speed enforcement operations, just like Need for Speed games do.

Okay, now here comes the "cart" (like in online shop). I bought those three action figures and one DCM-typed police cruiser for a total of around 330,000 Rupiahs. I happen to found a credit card reader that allows payment in credit/debit cards, but as I asked that owner, it can be used, but unfortunately, it will take a charge (the money will slightly reduced for every transaction with credit/debit card). I'm pretty sure I brought a cash from the bank, so I drew out 350,000 Rupiahs and got a change for at least 20k or 25k Rupiahs.

Well, so much about it, and I went out in joy and went home by a green angkot that takes route of Cicaheum to Cileunyi.

New mods to be uploaded soon

The new pack of GRIM's Weapon Packs for GTA IV and EFLC is ready to be uploaded, and may online sooner or later; I just need to get the videos fully modified before going for publish; it's gonna take some quota to use.

The "Realistic Weapon Data mod for HQ GTAV Weapon Pack v2" has passed the beta test, all by myself. All I need to do is to take screenshots showing the mod in action. Videos coming soon.

The v1.3 patch for Naruto 607 RU & US Advanced Weapons v1.1 mod is ready; now working on patches to get the mod working well with less bugs. ATM, it is in proposal of being uploaded to Google Drive or 4shared, but idk when, because the final exam is near - only about 2 weeks from now.


Well, I guess that's that. I hope you enjoy and stay healthy always.

Comments