Strange last week, Check tomorrow

Yep, that's what I'm going to say. Here's the story.

I was on my way home in an angkot enroute from my campus to the T-junction located not too far from the (idk if I say this right) Cibiru Square. I was at one occasion looked for the surroundings while the angkot is still running at moderate speed. I happen to pass a place where the buses are washed and saw on the left side of the road some kind of toy shop (idk if it was a toy shop or not). I was at that time looked on the glass display at the front of the shop and saw some action figures placed in there. Judging from the looks, they might be Naruto action figures, but there are others, I think. I do saw one action figure that was pretty peculiar to me. IMO, they looked way bigger than others, and I do think there was something yellow on (maybe) the right side of the arm of that big action figure. On the other hand, that place was pretty silent. No parked cars or any visitors were found. I guess maybe that shop was meant for kids, but you do know that I'm a collector of Naruto action figures; there's no way age can stop me from looking them, even though people may look at me like a kid.

I'm pretty sure this one was another model that was not on my collection list. It represents the main character of Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki, who was using his last resort of strength to bring down Toneri Otsutski at the moon, in The Last movie.

Well, not just going to get a "tomorrow check", but I have a pretty bad luck. The second mid-exam of Digital Image Processing lesson moved faster from Friday to tomorrow, so I guess it's quite a hard day tomorrow, but the bright side is, now that the OOP lab has been stopped since the assistants said that the meeting for OOP lab was over, as well as I have passed the EPT Test at the beginning of the semester, I have a free day the day after tomorrow, for at least 3 weeks until May 10 - the day where I get a final exam for this fourth semester.

My friends were getting envy to me and the other one who has a break from this unlikely event of no OOP lab for the next 3 weeks. I guess that's that.

Okay, I have no time to waste. This exam will help the students to fix the bad score on the last exam, so I was hoping not to miss this one. I have oversleep for at least two times every Wednesday this month, so with this I hope I can respond this quickly and get in the class at 7. That, I can have at least 3 hours to work on a piece of paper that I can use to do the exam, but must be written with a blue-ink-pen. No photocopies, no pen other than blue-ink, nothing more, nothing less. This DIP teacher is pretty sensitive for changes, huh...

Just in case, I have my credit card ready and is filled with at least 5 million Rupiah. Don't ask for the credit card number as I'm not giving you any. I may pull some money from the bank when I have time, but I do have at least 150.000 Rupiah in my wallet, plus some small amount of cash while I'm in the angkot.

Well, so much for this story I tell. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more.

Comments