INACRAFT 2016, New Action Figures, Explore Jakarta, and Driver's License

I'll tell you these one by one. So, the first off I'm writing this is that yesterday I was bored of staying home all time, so I need my time to go out somewhere. On one occasion, my mother needed to meet up her friends at an exhibition that held at Jakarta Convention Center. On the other occasion today, my father asked me and my sister to come up with him for something.

INACRAFT 2016

IMO, this exhibition is one of my "crap list" I have to visit. I don't brag about it, though, that the artwork inside that exhibition is worth of admiration than the hate. INACRAFT 2016 is about the exhibition of hand-crafted arts and many other arts that came from various provinces around Indonesia. It's organized from April 20 to April 24 this year. I do say if you are in the region of Jakarta, you may want to visit this place at Jakarta Convention Center, as it is filled with beautiful hand-crafted arts from many provinces around Indonesia.

New Action Figures

Talking about new action figures for my room decoration, I have talked to my mom about it before the time I, my bro, my sis, and my mom went to Jakarta. One place we were to visit was Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua (can be found on Google Maps, or... Google it), right after we do exploring Jakarta (partially, which will be explained after this). We do plan to go to Semanggi for playtime, but apparently, after quick Google Search, the places like Semanggi Jungle Park (correct me if I'm wrong) and Ancol closed at 6 p.m. (average). We canceled the plan as we exit the INACRAFT 2016 exhibition at around 3 p.m.

Mom said, Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua was connected with some kind of import-export trade, like the way GTA San Andreas game do with import-export trade of cars in San Fierro (after the "Custom Fast Tracks" mission). I don't give a fuck about it, though, but I think you might like this place if you visit Jakarta.

So, not just the exhibition, my purpose being in Jakarta was to get new action figures for my room decoration. As I'm a fan of Naruto, of course I'll be looking for them, and one place to get it, was that, the Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua. Once Mom said there was a place that sells Hello Kitty when she had a time to visit that place with her friends during some event (or meeting) at Disperindag office (Dinas Perindustrian dan Perdagangan, in English: Department of Industry and Commerce) in Bandung where she worked. We got problems accessing parking lot in that place, as it has two access route to the parking lot: one to the unloading area where the cargo trucks loads and unloads its goods, and one to the right side of the building, granting access to the lot quickly. The first access route drove us mad, making us go to circle around the road twice, but the second one was a success. Guards that guard the unloading area really have a hard time to direct the visitors to park the car at the parking lot. Damn.

Anyway, to short, I bought several new collections that was not on my list. First one is Naruto and Sasuke. These two characters resemble the one I do watched on cinema with the title "Boruto: Naruto the Movie" last year. Naruto became the 7th Hokage after Kakashi resigned, while Sasuke became much even cooler with his calm head and handsome look, but with his disability of lacking his left arm.

The second one I bought is the action that resembles the event of Naruto: Shippuden of episodes around 160 to 180; Pain Akatsuki versus Naruto in Sage Mode. You do know the story of it if you have watched it. Naruto was wielding a Rasenshuriken while Pain is preparing his technique to pull someone for a kill.

The last one is the characters you see in "Naruto SD" series. These characters have big heads and smaller body proportion than standard character I used to decorate. I'm actually going to buy the other one that has different model but similar type, but I dropped it because I'm thinking that it doesn't do good in my room with heads that like Einstein. However, on my way home, I realized that I can push up to a half million Rupiahs by using my money to buy the fourth one. Man, I really do miss that opportunity as I will never go back to Jakarta, again, after all that news about flooding and traffic jams.

Here are the pics I picked up recently.



The first pic I included is the beautiful action figure of Rama and Sinta, characters of the ancient Hindu kingdom. I bought it when I was having an "Industrial Visit" event in my college maybe two years ago at Jogjakarta, precisely in Malioboro. IMO, they looked very beautiful with those Naruto SD characters placed close, reminding me "what will the ancient Hindu kingdom look like with Naruto's and friends' presence from the future". It's like Back to the Future movie (correct me if I'm wrong).

Explore Jakarta

I do visit the Bundaran Hotel Indonesia (in English: Roundabout Hotel Indonesia) from the close proximity in the car while we are on the way to Monas (Monumen Nasional, in English: National Monument). While on approach to Monas, my bro said that visiting that place was usual, and I do thought that he will say "it's dull in there". As I do smart in making imaginations, I can imagine myself being so close to Monas, so I dropped off the request to get in there. Hell, we even miss the entrance to what so called IRTI, which is Monas with unknown meaning of that (IRTI) abbreviation. We don't have time yet to explore further in Jakarta, like visiting the Presidential Palace. Also, my bro talked while we are OTW to Monas about Jakarta Terrorist Assault near Jalan Thamrin and cyanide-contained coffee news. I feel like I can get so close to view Jakarta yesterday, not just like the one of the TV programs, local TV drama (sinetron), and about this action hero, Bima, which also takes place of setting in this city.

While we are on the way home, we go past the Tanjung Priok harbor. There said the stories about the harbor workers go on demo and many others. Lots of cargo trucks passed here for loading and/or unloading various types of supplies and goods. God, while we past that place, it was on a traffic jam. We went home at 10 p.m. yesterday.

Driver's License

Morning at 8, my father introduced me and my sister to one of his friends of the Kemendag Ditmet office (Kementerian Perdagangan Direktorat Metrologi, in English: Ministry of Trade Directorate of Metrology) that is located in Pasteur, Bandung. His friend introduced me to a humble police officer who aided us in getting the driver's license in an easy way. I have followed the ways to avoid suspicion of that humble police officer of being caught. My sis said that I was in doubt, and no wonder the guards asked me questions - the purpose of what I'm doing here with the file containing the "modified" results of driver license's exam. They didn't know about the "modified" results, yet me and my sister just follow the instructions from that humble police officer. Around 9 or 10 a.m., we were called to fill in our biodata, which will then be processed for the photo shoot of the new driver's license. We were out from that place before 11 a.m. (I think it was 10.40 a.m. at my watch) with the new driver's license at our hand. We then hanged out at a canteen for few minutes before going back to my father's office in Pasteur and get a lunch there.

It's pretty good for me when I have this driver's license at ease, not with the new test that is now more challenging than before that I did. I'm afraid we got those by cheating, which is, it was a help from inside the police. Now that I got the driver's license, I should master my driving skills and put it into the good use, not like my bro that loves speeding on the streets (I knew he loves cars and everything, but why he joined Electro Engineering?). IMO, that is way too dangerous. If I were you, I would obey the police orders. Guess that GTA games seemed to be a bad example of car driving, am I right?



Okay, so much for the diary I wrote for the last two days. I may gonna have to drop my interest on looking that toy shop in Cibiru for that The Last-styled action figure because my birthday is next month. I'll be releasing the new GTA IV mod soon, with (maybe) video previews.

Stay safe, stay second amendment.

Comments