New IV weapon mods that not yet unchecked

After long time I left that site, now I'm back. I stumbled across the GTA V Weapon Pack mod that has cutscene support, unlike most of the weapon mods that doesn't. I do say it looked very good if I apply it in the game, which unlike cars that have tons of bugs like taxi and other lousy things. However, it doesn't support prop models (yet).

I'm not really a type of racist one, but at the end of description was written Japanese text; I'm really sure the author who make the mod is Japanese.

The other one is the same, but with other weapon types and surprisingly LQ. This similar GTA V Weapon Pack mod do have more type of weapons but for some reason, the author made it LQ. You know, at the start of weapons modding, I don't give a fuck about quality; I use it when I see fit. When I have Autodesk I'll assemble the WTD into WDR for cutscene/prop model support. That's that there is to it. Well, for the comments, they give a polite feedback to the author about why LQ instead of HQ. So far no impolite feedback, but I guess it's a good criticism.

I'll try making the realistic weapon data mod based from the weapon pack that uses cutscene support. It'll be uploaded to GTA4-Mods when it's done.

In other side, I do say some LQ car mods can do a new enhancement to the game, but I'm afraid adding new cars can do serious problem, like taxi bug.

I never tried map mods this rate, after getting lousy until now...

I guess that's all. Stay safe, people.

Comments