I feel bad for the author and mod devs of Project Valkyrie to be bogged down into...

... silliness where articles covering it has a lot of absurdities because people aren't as smart as mod developers. It's the S.S. go to other mods made by him that known as Thuggysmurf, which is... ofc, sad af.

So... may I leave #feelsbadman hashtag here?

What's the problem about it?


To start this writing off, I stumbled this mod across one Steam user reporting a leveled list problem with a companion named Ash. Someone posted a mod link to Project Valkyrie and... oh boy, this is golden, a definitive edition to rack up game hours on my 6th playthrough (since, you know, I'm bored with the same sh*t everyday and I want Boruto in FO4 universe - had enough with GTA at some point). PV and its related mods are quite on a great level of modding; an example of a best mod I've been playing after racking up weapon mods for legendaries, PLUS, War of the Commonwealth to make Commonwealth an unsafe and radiant place with angry people around every corner.

You see, every people has their own opinions about something, and mods made by Thuggysmurf are no exception. I guess he's kinda a guy who surrendered on racial, slurs, derogatory, and/or other offensive stuffs like death threats (WTF man?) after what just happened (which in fact, Idk how it all started), plus people repeating same issues and/or questions about a particular mod over and over again. No wonder he can't take it anymore and locked the comments sections of a mod (anything else like leaving comments etc. are directed to his Discord server).

If you ask me, quest mod like this is like a goldmine that can be taken for free. Just imagine; how many hours will you spent in making a mod like this and then playtest it to fix the bugs before it can be released? For me, I would like to raise money to support his new mods or whatever, but nah, I never have a luxury of being donated for a job I'm doing. In fact, I still haven't voiced my request of trying to convince people if they're competent to make Boruto, Sarada, and Himawari characters in Fallout 4 world and make Boruto and Sarada companions when Paladin Danse was not there.

Still, this goes to the concern whether this mod can be used for video-making purposes. Author said "ask first or copyright strike awaits". But still... I have like... 200+ mods that are very persistent to be moved or replaced, and risk if removing one major mod will become a high impact on savegames that have such major mod. So... it's either a risk of copyright which the author valued, or come by to ask and said if this is safe to be videoed.

So, what made people bogged down into this?

No offense if you're the one, but it sums up to this: lack of common sense, intelligence, and an attempt to try and be better. Seriously, people just straight up posting their problems without even attempting to fix it by themselves. Or people is having a hate or envy of someone who's good at x or y.

I'm sure there are many people in the Earth and they're unique, have their own voices and opinions to tell. Still, posting something offensive to people without concrete reasons is just wrong and I strongly encouraged NOT to do it. This is just one case that I found here pertaining mods. There may be more of them, and I've seen them quite often in Steam Forums. Of many offensive things I found in Steam Forums, I found people having issues with x, y, z, etc. (example: Ace Combat 7 and its VR, Ultrawide, and other sh*tposts) are kinda a hot sauce. They usually do that sometimes without reasons to tell, but I saw reasons that're... you know, absurd. I feel bad for Ryan in AC7 Steam Forums to be bogged down into a guy who butthurted much about the entitled people as much as I do until I got my Three Strikes there.

And what do you say about this mod?

I would say that it's epic on one way around, despite I'm not even into it. Would like to make a video playthrough or stream (on Twitch if I do have one) if I do have interest, but seeing that it's copyright-protected...

Besides, not even a single complaint has been issued on this mod. Everything is fine on my end, except for the annoying game crash after 4+ hours playthrough, possibly because of HD-textured mods (I'm not using High Resolution Texture Pack that available as DLC, if you wanna know). I got myself stuck with the darn puzzles from 50 Ways to Die @ Dr. Nick's mod.

Conclusion

Summing all that, people need to learn their manners. Don't complain if you hate it, leave a like/endorse if you love it. I hope you understand it if you want to have a good look in the society.

End note: TugaAvenger is making me scared af for his low-flying skills that, for real, he almost crashed his plane many times. Check this playlist; I'm not kidding.

Comments