I've been taking too many breathtaking jobs I need to wrap my Construct 2 project, but apparently there's something unusual I found from one of the darewnoo's mods while I take my time surf the Internet. I saw a user, YochiThMaster333, bravely asked darewnoo to convert his car model to San Andreas, pointing it to a DFFLocker application used to lock DFF files. Yochi also said, Check out kanoon48's creations, they can't be unlocked via RW Analyze . Wow, that's interesting, but currently I have less sufficient skills to create a car mod or a ped mod at this time. I think it's worth a try, since San Andreas game is a majority of mods with lots of Total Conversions that can be implemented. Let's say, if you lock the DFF file only from ZModeler2, it's still can be accessed from RW Analyze. No? But if you exported unlocked (or locked) and lock it out with DFFlocker, no applications can break it, including RW Analyze. Still, it left me question abo...
Comments
Post a Comment