Going to remake Raccoon Police Department police cars skins...

So, not only I like police role play, Naruto games and more others, and also action games (shooting), but also I have interests of Resident Evil games. One attracted me so much, for a greater thrill with my brother since Elementary, is Resident Evil: Nemesis (PS1). Not only that, I also have interests of another RE series game from CAPCOM, called Resident Evil: Outbreak (PS2) (yeah, I mention that in the previous post about realistic weapon mod for GTA IV).

This has been forgotten for a long time, but since one user in LCPDFR redesigned an RPD skin for 1994 FCV police cruiser, now I started to make one. I'm planning to remake the RPD skin for police cruisers, such as 2003 CVPI (primary).

As you already know, one user named cadu_zimba in GTA4-Mods.com made an RPD skin for CVPI (quite famous, yes?), but as I looked closely (and very closely) the vehicle model with OpenIV (the other version is GGMM for San Andreas) and the skins with PhotoScape, it seems that it's tampered from an LAPD skin by Bxbugs123 (there are some dirt scratches that covered with white background). No offense, but in my opinion, it looks crap, and really in a hurry to make it.

Another user named wapeddell made also an RPD skin for all vehicles (like default NOoSE Stockade, CVPI, Impala, and Carbon Motors E7), but weird thing is, CVPI and Impala skins are NYPD/LCPD-based. Unrealisic, but I like.

Where should you start looking?

Where? Google, of course. My father usually said in Indonesian "mbah Google". I also have sufficient CorelDRAW training since Senior High, so making one shouldn't be a problem. Also, vehicle models and images I got from Google, LCPDFR.com, GTAPoliceMods.com, and more others should be a good reference, for a new, polished RPD gameplay for GTA games.

And you know what, I will expand this until EFLC! No more limiting to GTA IV now.

When will you start working?

Soon, after I published the FC2 campaign in LOF and The Journal of Naruto Uzumaki blog (or later). Maybe I will continue to polish the Naruto GXT Packet Chara Addon Pack after this one. I know some of you tired of Shotgun bugs. So, stay tuned!

Comments