[REL|SA] Addon Packs for Naruto GXT Packet Chara, Jutsu CLEO, and Weapons v5.00: Now on Air

Okay, just got a free quota on my mother's dial-up modem, and guess what? In 3 hours I spent my night to upload all 5 Naruto GXT Packet Chara, Jutsu CLEO, and Weapons v5.00 Addon packs in one folder, with a special fix and a bonus. Another hour is spent on making this post.

You can browse my folder by clicking here, or you can read the full preview on what I published today. I may plan to distribute this to GTAGaming, but you have to wait. I also have the Seasonal Packs ready to get uploaded, but it's only a matter of time.

Addon Pack 1

This AO pack features a lot of fixes I can't explain and also adds you lots of extras you will visit ingame, like JetWing from Black Ops II, IMFX/Lensflare, new picture wall at East Los Santos, new movements for Naruto, and much more. Still, I can't explain what fixes and extras I will explain here, cuz I wrote this in the night.

Preview


Link

Addon Pack 2

You might understand that Naruto can't do his own troublemaking time in San Andreas, like when he was a kid in the Leaf Village. This inspires me to build this addon pack that increases the police effectiveness in all 3 cities and counties in San Andreas. I have a ton of modifications from hundreds of authors, and some are selected to be in this AO pack.
What are those?
  1. Realistic Air Tracking (AirTrack) by 14600
  2. Extreme Police Chases (EPS) by MonsterModsMexico
  3. Air Artillery (AA) (forgot the author name, sorry)
  4. Realistic Police Mod (RPM) v1.1.1 by gtafan222_rus
  5. Tank Cannon by Ryosuke (mini AO pack that makes the tank cannon got an ability to destroy the other tanks or bringing down a helicopter)
  6.  New Rhino Abilities by SUBRAMANIAN a.k.a. krishnaryan
  7. Antisocial behavior by Zyonig (hell, this mod was about 5 years ago and has no updates at all)
  8. Realistic AmmuNation Weapons Display (Separately included)
  9. Weapons Shed (Separately included)
Preview



Link
The mini-fix allows you to fix the shotgun and rifles reloading issue after you press the R button when the ammo inside the gun (which is shotgun or rifle your character, or Naruto, is currently holding) is empty. This is to re-enable the weapon scrolling, as previously it causes the issue with the "keep using one gun until the ammo is empty".

Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h78tungml1it7at/NGPC_5.00_Shotgun_Mini_Fix.rar

Note 1: As you all already know,  Wesser released a mini reloading CLEO script mod that is "open source". I found it as I stumbled across newly fresh reloading script mod in GTAInside, which made by astitva, and he purposely told the link to it as IForgotPassword kept harassing him for stealing Oksu's script, but it's not. Quite complicated. See for urself.

Note 2: If you can't be able to scroll to another weapon and, for example, stays on Unarmed or Melee weapons, use Rasenshuriken. It will re-enable the weapon scrolling once you throw it.

Alternative Weapon Pack

Feel bored of the MG36 or RPK that sadly wastes a lot of ammo? Or you like the Glock better than Beretta M9? Any of the issues you might get bored of can be fixed by this alternate weapon pack. It also features the awesome Cheytac M700 Intervention sniper rifle that can rip almost everything with its long-range bullet.

Preview




Link

Custom Police Cars Pack

Tired of the SA crappy-looking Premiers on the road? Or you don't like the LSPD or SFPD copcar in both Los Santos or San Fierro? Maybe the taxi car bores you? Or the LVPD copcar that makes you running out of real references on "what the fuck is that car?"? Hmm? Any of the issues you might get bored of can be fixed by this Custom Police Cars Pack. I took the liberty of doing this as I have the old and friendly-sized CVPIs and Caprice, as well as FCV Taxi and FCV Civil itself to get it applied in this pack. It still looks like the old LSPD/SFPD, but with brand new and/or realistic logos taken from Rockstar Games or actual police departments.

Should be looking very nice in your game, and you can't miss it, for you who loves the performance rather than quality. Thanks to Silver007 for making these LQ CVPIs, FCV Taxi, and FCV Civil. Also I want to thank also Bad Religion, Carface, and Bxbugs123 for the new Enforcer model, Caprice LVPD and Caprice Taxi.

Preview






Link

Spanish and German Language Fix

This fixes the text when in Pimping mission and several speeches (for Spanish users) and also fixes the typo of Lupara being shown as SPAS-12 in Ammu-Nation (for German users). For the typo in German, it's my bad. Sorry.

Link

The F/A-18F Super Hornet with new handling

This is to represent SkylineGTRFreak's old Hornet with new handling and IDE data. A dual-seater Hornet that has realistic and HQ cockpit. I know that there is a LQ Hornet with working HUD in the cockpit converted from Battlefield 3 out there, but if you got issue about clipping rear wheels on this dual-seater Hornet, you got the right choice.

It also adds you additional scripts that makes the Hornet much more realistic (I wish if I can do this on other aircrafts, but only this Hornet I've working on), like ejection seats, Master Caution alarm, etc.

Notice: Only EA-18G [Growler] VAQ-129, EA-18G [Growler] VAQ-135, VFA-103 Jolly Rogers, and VFA-213 Black Lions squadrons in this archive. The other one has a CRC error in the archive. Probably SkylineGTRFreak too harshly put in the file back before the original mod is published.

Preview




Link

And finally, relaxed!

Okay, that's it for today, folks! And before I go for another post soon, I would like to tell you my interesting story.

I think Tuesday or Wednesday last week (the time I post this, perhaps) is something bizzare. I went to a supermarket with my parents and my sister at Kepatihan in Alun-alun Bandung (Bandung Sq.) and bought something to take back home, as well as to buy my mom some dinner. At some point, my parents realized that the rice and sugar in my home was almost empty, so I and my father went to the market that located close to the Food Court to buy two bags of rice.

Suddenly, when we were carrying the bags, a woman came by me and my pa and started to make an offer to make a certain product to be bought. She offered a bag of rice in gold cover for free (I think it's a special-made and environmental-friendly rice) once we bought 3 bags of rice and get it paid to the cashier. I guess it's a long bargain, and I don't care; however it's really a good offer, and a good choice for my pa to get a "bonus". Story of my life.

Well, I didn't have a dinner as I had a dinner at the college cafetaria that afternoon. I only bought a snack to fill my stomach into. The payment has been made and the payment paper came out. After that, I brought what we bought to my mom and waited for few minutes. After few minutes, I started to think "what is my father doing with those people for long?" Then, with permission from my mom, I went to where my father was and guess what?

Damn, man! I didn't realized that I get photographed by the product bargainer, next to the market supervisor, with holding a bag of rice in gold cover! I'm at the loss for words.

When going back home, it was everything at normal, I guess. But before going back home, I bought some breads with lots of flavors for my time to play games, mod the GTA, and to say: Gong Xi Fa Cai!

That's it for my daily life last week! I maybe going to join the LCPDFR as I have interests on playing the GTA IV or EFLC as a police officer, but I need to buy a new graphic card. My game often crashes at the fun time with LCPDFR Addon scripts. However, as I train myself in programming, you will see that me, Naruto 607, ain't dead in modding!

Have fun! And oh, stay safe whereever you are.

Comments