Stable Modding World, Wedding Ceremony, and Menma

These three will be explained one-by-one.

Stable Modding World

Yep, the past event of well-hidden malware script that became a big hit on the world news has passed and now the modding world is now stable. I don't care too much about it, and in the local TV, the Naruto episodes has reached for about 400. So, WTH? The broadcaster dubbed the films when it reaches the end of "Shippuden", and it never showed for at least a year or more? Man, give me a break. The Naruto Lovers in Indonesia has tired waiting already and they already interested in SpongeBob (in one extra that they watched original dub in Indonesian subtitle online).

It's been stable these days, and I have downloaded several new mods to try. One of them is the F-14 Tomcat variants made by SkylineGTRFreak for GTA San Andreas.

Also, to note, I have looked the LCPDFR forum about the malware spreader; these guys should BE BANNED:
  1. xenos for "NoClip" mod
  2. Onsby for "Angry Planes" mod

Wedding Ceremony

Two days ago at 9 p.m. I and the family went to Jatibarang at Indramayu region, West Java, to get into a hotel room that reserved for us. We have another family trip, which is quite special, about our relatives' marriage.

I have enough sleep that day so I spent my nighttime playing Watch_Dogs in my laptop. God, that game was so laggy. I tried to play that in my PC some time ago, but I gotta upgrade my graphic card. It doesn't support DirectX 10, but DirectX 11 instead.

Yesterday morning was so messy. I bathed, dressed in batik, and have an unusual breakfast. Unusual, you may ask, because I've been eating too many. Unpleasant and embarrassing. But what do I liked most was when I stood next to my family, behind the bride and the groom for a photograph shooting.

Midday, we were at Cimanuk Restaurant, waiting for the bride and the groom to come. Well, they came at 1 p.m.

Oh man, that ceremony was so beautiful and well arranged. It was... like the ending-credits of The Last: Naruto the Movie. My sister sang a song to the bride and the groom once they entered the building. So romantic.

Before we left at 3, we were having lunch, which for me, it's unusual too. I picked too many chips on the plate, and my parents started to argue. I don't complain though; just follow what they said. After the lunch, we shake hands on the parents' bride, the bride, the groom, and then the parents' groom. Then the paparazzi snapped a shot from the camera.

Night at 9, finally arrived near the way home, at Jatinangor Town Square (locals called it Jatos), for the dinner. Unusual as always; I got up from the unusual sleep in the minibus' most rear seat and I was in deep shit.

Speaking of the wedding, does that sound like in the ending of The Last: Naruto the Movie? And oh, the original Japanese audio will be released maybe in July. In Wednesday, the Indonesia Kids Choice Award 2015 will start at 7 p.m. local time. What a wonderful life.

Menma, is it like in Road To Ninja?


So, in one occasion, my sister downloaded anime videos named "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai" (most people shortened it as AnoHana). I'm quite surprised that there was a name "Menma" in that video, which I found out more that it was a short name of Meiko Honma. The name referred to a beautiful blue-straight-haired girl in that video.

I assume that doesn't look like in Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie, in which Naruto was called Menma (or frankly in full name, Meiko Honma Uzumaki) after he and Sakura teleported into a strange Tsukuyomi technique that Madara created for a "guinea pig" test. I'll try to look more about it, but I'd rather stick to modding development and college lessons.

Man, I can even imagine about them carrying guns at all times, just like in GTA San Andreas that modded with Naruto characters and peds.

The Menma Action Figure (NSFW, or not?)

I'm not sure that the action figure pics that my sister taken and brought online isn't safe for work (NSFW shortname explains all), but if it is, let me know.

It's her when she was at the beach and eating an ice cream. The model is imitated from "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai" anime videos with perfect detail in 1:77 (or 1:70?) scale. God, I really admire that model, just like the collection of Naruto Action Figures I have been collected for the past 4 years.


This action figure is my sister's favorite now. I wonder if somebody has this unique model in the world. These are taken in different perspectives; one was with Naruto in Nine Tails Chakra mode, one with standard Naruto like in Road to Ninja movie, and finally the full body without any action figures around (much more like 3R size, eh?).

I and my sister will plan to buy more when we have time. If you like to see my collection of Naruto Action Figures, just say the word.

Comments