New, old, but awesome game I played last weekend

Well, I never said anything for the past two weeks now with the FC2 mod is done and ready to get it published, but I have to say that last week I saw a friend of mine played this weird RPG game on PC, somewhat similar to Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, but it's very pleasing and attractive to me. He doesn't have the installation files but he gave me the other friend who has it, so I go asked him the installation files.

Friday night, as the GlobalTV's "Big Movies Family" show began, I installed that game and, hey, it's very light on my PC. The game view, the characters, the setting, all looked like the Scratch project that I worked on for the short semester graduation, although it's very complicated in coding and animation rather than in Scratch. It's gotta be one hell of a job and should be paid even more if somebody can make this game in Scratch application (well, Scratch app is meant for making friendly games like chess and puzzles, not injuring games like action and FPS games).

Uh-huh, it is called "South Park: The Stick of Truth". The game is about a parent with a single child that moved to South Park, Colorado to make friends in unusual way; fighting against enemies in various types and meet bizarre things as we play through the storyline. It is an RPG game similar to Fallout series, but not FPS game; somewhat looked like Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3/4 (you know, that console game converted to PC with Steam support?), but with... how can I explain this? Anyway, the concept of this story is taking our steps back to the ancient days like in old "Stronghold Crusaders" game, but with combination of ancient and modern technologies, allowing us to adapt with many kinds of situations starting from apparel to weapons.

The game's view, IMO, is somewhat designed by using Scratch app in the process, but it's way complicated if you even look to its file size on post-installation. Items, Sprites, Animations, and Backgrounds (most of them are movable backgrounds), are counted too many, and may come up in either small, medium, or big size. Must be done more than just Scratch app itself to do that, well, IMO, the devs didn't use Scratch to design that, aren't they?

Though this game is about children making friends with others and learning a life of children playing games with friends, you should know that this game is "probably" marked AO (adult only) by ESRB (correct me if I'm wrong). All actions portrayed in this game should not be imitated even by children and teenagers, as this contains more than just violence that conducted by children, but also sex, nudity, blood and gore, parts of mutilated organs displayed, profanity, bad languages, use of tobacco and alcohol, and more others, similar to Fallout series games and Grand Theft Auto V (minus parts of mutilated organs displayed, except if any mods of this included). Lucky enough that I'm (a bit) adult; actions portrayed in it affects me, but doesn't influence me to do those actions that is against law in Indonesia (if I did, I'll be sent to jail for sure).

I'm almost get this game reached its end, but I still need to chase some college lessons; that's why I'm writing this moment after school. Got some homeworks pending, so I hope I can chase them and get it done in time. And you know what? I can't sleep well from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. (that's yesterday to today), so I might just watching TV until the bore came up. Must be the game that just stuck on my head. It's almost finished, you know.

Alright, SkylineGTRFreak and other car modders now made the vehicle modding possible, thanks to the new ZModeler module that someone made for GTA V. And yet, I finished setting up the package to publish the v1.0 of Naruto 607 RU and US Advanced Weapons for Flaming Cliffs 2 simulator anytime soon. Time for me to wait for new graphic card and more RAM cards to fill in the computer (or maybe buy a new computer as well?). Stay tuned and stay safe.

P.S.: I have completed all DLC quests in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, now I need to wait for Fallout 4 to come.

Comments