I've seen enough: GTAGaming is almost dead already

I've seen enough: GTAGaming is almost dead already. I can tell from the inactivity of mods approval recently. I've checked the forum, moderators and veteran members talked about it already since days before I see it inactive. Also, my mods that uploaded the day before yesterday are approval pending - meaning waiting for admin's approval before being published to the public. I guess rappo is now busy looking out for GTA5-Mods.com right now.

Time to take the initiative steps. From here on in, all mods will be uploaded to my online personal storages (Mediafire, 4shared, Google Drive) and every mod posts will be shown here until I have a courage to join other modding sites like GTAInside (Indonesian modders from, like what I know, GTAInd and Kaskus users, were joining there as well) or modding forum like GTAForums (yeah, famous modders like Seemann and Deji were there).

I'll be active on videos - perhaps, but I think I'll be finishing schooled again because Youtube has strict rules of copyright, and I've seen it A LOT in my life already.

Comments