New Proposal of Burst Grenades mod for EFLC

I heard from old Resident Evil games (like, Outbreak in PS2) that there is a kind of burst grenades for the grenade launcher that explodes upon impact - similar like flame grenades as in that game as well. Some people called the flame grenades as incendiary grenades (I guess that's what they called it). Also in vanilla TLAD, there is a timed-fuse 40mm grenades similar like one of the Fallout: New Vegas DLCs: Gun Runners' Arsenal. Guess that Rockstar coded the TLAD grenades to be time-fused, eh? Actually, in GTA V, this kind of grenade for the revolver-chambered grenade launcher is not present (sucks, though). IMO, this grenade is pretty useful, though, for hitting foes who mindlessly think that it was a fake grenade - but actually it was not.

Burst grenades in Resident Evil: Outbreak game has a smaller explosion blast, enough to kill zombies in a close distance or kill the bosses (freaky monsters) - in EFLC, I made it in different way: when you fire this grenade and hit a target, the explosion effect will be much more like the vanilla RPG explosion. It's quite powerful enough than standard grenades, which it packs more punch.

I have planned this proposal since few years back, but never came into production (yet). I'll give it a shot again, though, that you know that my computer no longer accepts even a slightest car mod in the game. Idk about weapon or ped mods, though, and I may as well look out again for Naruto peds (again) while I'm connected to internet right now.

Mod will be done before New Year's Eve, I think, but let's hope that it's released before that.

Comments