Long break time, Covid-19, Nexus Mods, and many things going on

Yep, Covid-19 made me stuck at home for two whole months, but that doesn't stop me from doing the things I want.

I have a lot of things to tell, but let's just make this short. I'm getting rare and rare to write anything just yet, but in fact, a lot of cool mods are in Nexus Mods, but it seems to be bitching around for quite some time now, yet it's because of server region.

Unoccasional slowdowns and page not be rendered fully on the browser. Kinda sucked when loading the page is like we live in the age of prehistoric. Fortunately, this can only be bypassed via VPN at proper region, and idk why.

I have fast internet, anyway, but it seems to be bitching about when it tries to load Nexus Mods.


GTA V seems to be updated and new mods rolled in. I haven't had time to check it out as I played Fallout 4 with new story branching, wanna figure out how the other playstyle looked like. Eventually, being at the good side (Minutemen/Railroad) and killing Raider leaders at Nuka-World is a nice combo. Taking side to the Institute, however, you have to be mean and sadistic as if "you don't care of this world and wanted to watch the Commonwealth burn". And that means having Raiders from Nuka-World invade the Commonwealth. Seems kinda stupid if you took side of the Brotherhood of Steel while hauling yer ass for Raiders. I often see raiders from NW shoot the Brotherhood fellas outta nowhere.

Anyway, it seems like Skyline is back, with new mods for GTA V, ported from AC7. What a feat! It seems like, new mod organizing by myself worked like a charm, and I have no hassle of updating and installing other data files into update.rpf all over again. Seems like quite a good setup, if I may say so to myself. Too bad that he didn't go back to his old blog to hear some more stories of his mod development, but I bet he's on Instagram now.


New updates that neglected from the past 3 or 4 years has finally come to Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. What it was once available via mods on YouTube, finally become realized in this year. New characters from NNG and last Naruto the Movie is in: Momoshiki and Kinshiki. 11 adult-styled costumes from NNG and last Naruto the Movie is also there as well.

Unfortunately, characters like Shikadai, Yurui, and adult Konohamaru are only available if you install mods you found on YouTube, of which, "yeah, ik, it sucks, don't tell me that". This game is already final as it is, and I have no idea if Bamco would ever update it again and patch out the bugs they can find.

And here's the thing. Modding in NS:UNS4 has its own complexity, and since this is in different level, I would like to ask if someone can add Shikadai, Yurui, and Konohamaru as playable characters without touching everything or otherwise, crashes the game out of nowhere.


Lots of stories will be told when there's still this crazy pandemic going on, but I'm starting to get more and more rare on writing things on my blog. Let's hope that this pandemic is over, so I can continue on my job towards graduation. I have no time to waste.

Comments