Apparently, my life gets boring

A lot of waits all over me. It started to get bored rn, but let me get a saying of this: Idk if I may gonna frequent the posts on this blog, so let me explain.

I've been hearing so many stuffs going on and how the Steam Forums drama play out, but apart from that, I got a lot of interesting news. Get this, Bamco/PA released a new set of DLC that consists of experimental planes. Yes, experimental planes. Posted on a Discord server dedicated to the AC7 multiplayer group Kingdom of The Skies. Apparently, I was the first before another "leaker" named The Plague Doctor posted a tweet saying that they're currently working on a new DLC and skin pack dedicated to experimental planes in Ace Combat 7.


No videos in English as of now, yet. I firstly got this from a channel named Zaptroxix who posted a community post that tells anything I know about Ace Combat news and all that. Knight Valfodr then follows, and who knows whether any folks who focused on AC games will be posting the same thing like them? I heard nothing from Ace Combat Fan, though (correct me if I'm wrong), and the worst is that he hasn't yet continued the playthrough of Project Wingman in Mercenary difficulty. So maybe, the Mercenary run in different planes may still be vacant.


Ah, yes. Boruto news for a while. Apparently I "spoiled" something as I stopped watching it a few months back because... Idk, starting to get hate? (No, not really, but I heard there's a channel that's flat-out hating Boruto on YouTube and I'll show you in one of the cards when I do the Mercenary run using T/F-4 with 3 modifiers active, modded *.locres file that, if you hate Boruto, you have a chance to kill him in Project Wingman, and some mods. Would be fun, ofc, but for extra challenge, I won't include Balanced Wingman in my mod list.)

This is recently discovered by a channel that posts Naruto community posts on YouTube by the name of STORM MASTER. Note that I saved NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER for rainy day, as well as PUBG for... who knows? I may get back to Rainbow Six: Siege one day, but I need someone who can count on doing shit right.



Worth mentioning that I did found a video showcasing a medic build of your personal character, but... only when I do save HTML pages of YouTube back before the day (before Covid-19, ofc). And now this, holy shit. This is why I'd spoiled something since I stopped watching it a few months back. Right now, I'm focused of further modding BF2, playing random sh*t to test out something, or waiting for the revision of the Final Project report that my counselor is telling me.


On the other hand, I learned quite a bunch of history of how GTA games have so many leftovers, its copy protection is quite a nasty one (but it works, I guess), Remastered is a garbage, and...

You know what? When I first watched this video, this is the first I heard that THIS is the San Andreas Remastered. Looks wack, I guess. Glad that I don't own it or even participated into the forums for all sorts of "angry pussies" complaining about "Remastered sucks! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". I even loved why Steam version of San Andreas is a bad version, which, from the VAC-banned users of Steam that has its games list publicized, few have two or more copies of GTA series (excluding GTA IV and GTA V) in there, like, oh, f*** me. Too bad, though; I may as well show off that I have a copy of GTA SA on Steam, but well... I do have a copy of GTA SA, but that was free and from the RGL (Rockstar Games Launcher); not yet installed as of now.



To end my boredom story, the last one is kinda a juice.


The devs of Project Wingman decided to release the OST not just at Bandcamp, but also on Steam, but the date is still mentioning "coming soon" since this writing. Yep, another "steam depot" leak from the same Discord server group Kingdom of The Skies. This is why I'm in that kind of... Idk, interested in this since the Project Wingman's soundtrack is like, the most awesome thing ever after Ace Combat series?

The OST is nice and fits even on an old Storm 4 game, and who knows if I'm using it in a Shinobi Striker gameplay later on? Ever since I bought PW, I started to forget how Ace Combat 7 was there to waste my time into like... 800+ hours with dramas surrounding it, like telephone call scam, how my GPU got busted twice because of it, and frankly I bought this for my birthday gift, which costed near a million Rupiahs, which is, 3 times or more a price of one Naruto action figure worth around 300k Rupiahs.

Apparently, Idk how much this will cost if it's gonna be a thing, but that'd be a great addition if I want to use it on YouTube and support the developers even more. Besides, I can hardly wait and this is why my life started to get boring because I have no other jobs to do beside getting good points for this DIP (digital image processing) class that I still got D rank even until today and attempted to fix it to get C or B at the end of semester.


Well, that's all for today. Dunno how much effort will be added into this post, but at least it gives you a thought that I post, but not too frequent. See you in the next post, readers.

Comments