Here goes a new life...

 Okay, a quick dip announcement; Idk if people still reads my blog, but get this. Somehow I'm getting less and less interaction with this blog because of my interaction with Blaze's Discord server. Not gonna lie, ever since I contributed like... my time spent is dedicated to my love to the Ace Combat community, I've somehow becoming a moderator of that place, observing the conversation of the server channels and report any activity to the other moderators, which are the fellow Ace Combat players such as Knight Valfodr.

I spared a bit of my time to post this because, seriously, here goes the new chapter of my life, of which I'll tell you shortly.

Judicial Defense

By the time I signed up for judicial, the call for the defense was in place before the deadline. Well... it was an ordinary meeting with pre-graduate students like me being called out to have the students' scores mentioned out. Somehow, I kinda liked the end results, but I'm pretty jealous with them that have higher points, like... one or two are cumlaude students.

The point of Judicial Defense I attended is... ye, nothing special, apart from getting know the graduates and make introductory shits and such... but at least it's fun and memorable. So, this marks the ending of my college days and here goes the new life. Not sure what kind of life I'll be running into, but I'm betting it's a new life of a job or smth. Besides, I gotta find a way to reduce my body weight.

Boruto Action Figures?

I'll keep it short; I'll plan to give one to the counselor (and the guardian teacher too) that aided me from zero to hero, but my dad feels like the gift I want to give is inappropriate, and my sis gave me a wallet to be given to the counselor. However, this gift is from my side, not the family's side, and this is my choice. I like family's appreciation, but I feel like it's not enough if I have to depend on my family to give something to people as a token of appreciation. What I know is that my counselor was once a student in a Japanese university and has Japanese language fluency (I believe there's a JLPT there). He knows that I like Naruto and Boruto in its entirety, and my thesis seemed to be using some of them as a part of the research. I feel like the gift wouldn't be complete without a Naruto/Boruto action figure as a gift, would it? Idk. This kinda looks like a toy or smth, but it's decoration nonetheless.

Shinobi Striker

With everything goes to normal and I have quite a large amount of free time, I dived into a game that I saved for the rainy day, the NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER. A guy once said that the game is shit, yet I haven't yet to know what's that all about. And now I know.

From a chad Ace Combat player, now turned into something-something that literally tells me to... what? Is this MMO game in it's entirety? This is much more interesting than AC7 Multiplayer I've come across and played with Blaze and others few streams back. I described Shinobi Striker game as "a Naruto version of Rainbow Six: Siege" the moment I dived into it. The tutorials seemed to be simple enough, and I seem to get a hang of it after knowing that... oh my, this is like FPS game now that keyboard controls are implemented, so no more paining from using a game controller one too many.

My surprise is that it goes well in borderless windowed mode without worrying about my PC suddenly go black-screened out of a sudden because of my GPU that is aging due to continuous gaming. So... I'd say that this is great, on par with my personally-set-up AC7 settings.

Quickly gets boring

To end this writing, after all I've been through, and my shit is over (for now), suddenly my life gets quickly boring. Idk why, I rarely touch the same game over and over again until I have a taste on ones that I saved for the rainy day. To my surprise, it's a no surprise that the Ace Combat community seemed to "appreciate" my effort in diving into this Naruto-only game as "welcome to the average gamer". 😁

Besides, what I heard from Lightskin Discord server is that, on Google Search, the group now geared towards Shinobi Striker game, and I'm in for a head start. With new characters being added per update pushes in this SS game, let's just hope that with my presence here, the place will be getting more and more merrier.

TSMC will soon be recovering from the damages that happened on the beginning of January. Well, that's a good news, with also some other knowledge being added to the tutorials; this time, there's a new guide part that adds the ability to change SP weapon loadout based on a skin it uses. Awesome! 

The point is, it's not Blaze's fault that someone used his own account to make people think that he's to blame and caused the drama that led to a takedown of TSMC mods and announcement, and even privatizing his videos for the time being. It was the users that impersonated Blaze by using their own account and changed their display name to Blaze's, so the update push PA and Bandai Namco implemented banned the guys that impersonating him. Apparently, PA and Bandai Namco only targets those that use trainers and not the users that used the "~mods" folder functionality; heard that it was one of the game design flaws that can be used to exploit the MP environment completely and can gain an unfair advantage which the trainers can't do. It's considerably hard to detect anyway, but the game codes change (memory code injection) are easy to detect. Simplest example is that Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) scans for memory for illegal memory code injections and applies a VAC ban on an account if there is one. Such case is the popular CS:GO shooter game, of which I stopped playing for whatever reasons. So... mods can't get us banned, it seems.

Before I start continuing the SS game, I'll go for a head start on something else first. You know, my usual stuff. Again, not sure when I'll be back on writing more of this blog again as I used to in the past, but I sure will spare my time when there is one. 😉

Comments