A new future awaits

 Between the post-graduation, making mods, and searching for the job, I feel like... 25 and a half years of life... well... Idk.

I gotta say that a new future of my life awaits in this harsh world despite Covid pandemic isn't over and I'm either way stuck at home. Idk if I'm gonna be frequent in posting more blog posts as frequent as how it was, but... ye, long story short, I made friends with some people in Blaze's Ace Combat community in the Discord. I may make my errands on Hidden Lightskin Village server soon, but not sure when; the information about its invite link is out there, and there're traces of it in Shinobi Striker Steam Forums section. Not yet gonna try again as per what happened last time I tried.

The friends I made allow me to have the TTB mod published to Nexus with some support. Well, turns out, you need someone in your lives, but... the problem comes to me when it's about "work" and "socialize". Even though I want to get out, see the world, studying people, I feel like it's a kind of waste of energy since I'm getting older and overweight at the same time, even though my bodyshape seemed to be like "a normal person".

So, yeah, literally I'm going to dive into the world of hurt, just like some wise men I met used to say, "welcome to the jungle". My friends in the Ace Combat community have different POV for that statement, ofc, but I'd stick it that way.

Ofc, there are problems here and there even after post-graduation, but hey, at least it's fun, despite it's the beginning of the new future I'll be experiencing in. A world of job/occupation. Not sure if I'm ready or not; I don't have any clue on where I sign up, and my expertise is like... something else entirely. I only program simple stuffs and design user-interface. There's also beta-testing that I used while making mods, although, it falls into programming-specific or some kind, but still in one category of an IT knowledge.

Though, I'll be serious; I'm pretty much shy and scared af if I want to dive into the world of job/occupation, because... well... my kind of personality will, and always will, be like this for the rest of my life. And my sis stated, "males should do the work," and I'm not an alpha male who can have more superiority like they're some kind of... ugh... I don't wanna discuss this any further.

I can't fight my parents for how I want to run my life, but this world is the world where "money is everything. Without money, you can't do anything." Like, seriously? Ik everything isn't free, but what about nature and water?

Man, I wish. I really wish, my life to be at a forest, scrounging for survival, don't care for anyone else and just... survive. Because... seriously, my dad is like a man from a mental hospital that once wished to leave me in a middle of a forest with "I'll be back to grab something" alibi to force me to survive with no one to look for but the nature and wildlife. That's discipline in my family, I guess. And if you didn't know, he even wished that I never born, of which, after I graduated, I now wished that, because my life is basically "with less effort", and I only do what someone asked me to when someone asked me to, just like a housekeeper.

I feel like, my life will become harder and harsher, because it's about money. Money allows you to buy food, drink, and many others, but since this is put into consideration, this is why I'd try to conserve as much as I can. However, the savings alone won't help you much, even though you have a shit ton of money. You'll get run out of them one day.

Well, I'm sure I wanna be a Patrick Star, but I think his style isn't fitting to me well in my family. I'm not sure how I run the future from now on, because... well... I'm on my own.

Comments