Download blocked for GTA SA - Anim Naruto by Lazuardym

The post was 2 years ago and I didn't know about this one.
Now I tried to DL his mod, but soon locked out by Mediafire, referring it as "File Download Blocked". He didn't reply even one word from me.

Statement in Mediafire about "File Download Blocked":
The file you attempted to download has been previously claimed by a copyright holder through a valid DMCA request and cannot be downloaded.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
I guess Mediafire made a mistake, but hell no, I'm not gonna invest my money on some lawbreaking shit. I'm a man in peace, and I want that file for my Naruto Packet Chara Addon Pack. Seeing this many times make me cry.

Link

I've posted the complaint on his blog in Indonesian, but no single word came out from the blog maker. Perhaps he has less attention for this one, and I'm sick of it. SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!

Sorry for my bad English. Anyway, here's the link so you can go for a try.
Link: http://lazuardym.blogspot.com/2012/12/gta-sa-anim-naruto.html
Post Title: GTA SA - Anim Naruto

If you want to try downloading his mod directly, here's the Mediafire link and password.
Click here.
When prompted for password, type "lazuardym" without quotes.
Report to me if you succeed. I'm glad to hear the good news rather than bad news.

P.S.: Everything else is fine, such as Double Rasengan and many more, only this one has DL problems. Also, I've searched using Google for similar post of this mod, ditto. They use the advertising site shit to gain profit, fyi. Me, I care less for it.

Comments