Played NS3FB and NSUNSR, 2 more SA mods are in the business.

I have played those awesome Naruto games in my PC, and today I posted about two more mods made by SkylineGTRFreak.

What is it?

The Su-37 and Su-33. Su-37 is one of my favorite fighter jets in Ace Combat PS2 games, while Su-33 is inspired from the Flaming Cliffs 2 simulator game.

So, what's so special with it?

Nothing, tho. Projects of Naruto Add-on pack came to a halt due to the serious work, exam, and enjoying those games. I even get a hang of old game called "Red Alert 3: Uprising", and this new one called "Watch Dogs".

Hell, I remembered back then (when I was at Senior High) that I "coincidentally" found a 100% complete save game for NS3FB (short term in EXE file for Naruto: Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst) while I was copying some kind of religious reading of my religion (Hindu) to some kind of printing. It was at the time when I had a practical exam (maybe) there.
Anyway, skip that out and if you have that game, check this out (I recommend to use Google Translator, sure the translation is a crap, but it will help you to understand, tho).

Your next plan?

I dunno, but I will plan to capture those screens of fancy Su-33, Su-37, and ADFX-02 Morgan with my style, using the installed Naruto GXT Packet Chara in my GTA San Andreas. Stay tuned!

Comments