Now, WTH? Naruto mods and anything Indonesia-related in one blog?

So, I've stumbled across the internet from sites to sites and found what appears to be mods like Naruto skins and techniques (yeah, some DL links are dead, dead, D-E-A-D) mixed up with everything in Indonesian.

Yeah, I'm Indonesian too, but I'm speaking English in this blog. So here, rather than making shitty comments on that site, I'd rather post it here. Everyone has their own sounds, right?

Contents?

Not only Naruto-related mods in there, but also tells about medicure-pedicure, clues and tips of Indonesian School Exams, cheats from various games, (WTF?) history about relations of Nazi with Jew and Islam, cooking recipies, etc. Idk if I have a check on all of them, but today, the maker has a less attention on it (all posts started at April 2014, reminds me of April 13, 2013: PSY).

Link

People who are English-speaking take less care for this Indonesian blog site, so if you are the one, don't complaint to me. Use Google Translator to help ya.
Link: http://lengkapyook.blogspot.com

Comments