Perfect Birthday on May 26

Yup, it's a perfect birthday for this year (forgot to tell, so...).

Let's say that I have been through many days of college work, and it's about time to have some break time before going for the short semester the next two weeks.

I have received many gifts from my relatives and my parents' friends, but I think none from the modding community. I affiliated with none of any communities as I work alone, including on TC mods. Yep, it's worth better working alone rather than brag about the community.

Besides, I'm really very happy for now because I have bought the most rare and the most expensive Naruto action figure I have ever found! Limited edition; only one that was on sale at Bandung, and I'm the last buyer! Here's the photo that my sister taken.






How's that? Maybe that's a good "shooting" angle taken from my sister's SLR camera, but that's okay. That's my PC's monitor on the background.

I'll be doing more enhancements on Naruto Packet Chara scripts and fixing some DYOM missions (for now), but let's just enjoy the new mods for GTA V. I've been enjoying them lately, so have fun!

If you want to see more screens of action figures I collected, just say the word. I'm still working on mods and playing games at home, stating that going outside for culinary travel or other family trip shits makes me bored. I'm always available at all times.

Stay tuned for more!

Comments