Malware? Shit, I thought the days of crackin' has come!

Malware? Shit, I thought the days of crackin' has come!
The new future of malware is here; in the scripts of GTA V. I told you, somehow some of those can endanger your PC in a very little touch. It may lead the game to a crash at some point, I presume, like previous mod files in IV and/or San Andreas.

Glad I didn't touch those shit (I downloaded the Angry Planes script and not used, that's good news to me; I'll delete that shit then); the news about the malware detection was too late, and the ASI, when scanned by AVG; no detection. Weird...

If you are the malware victim from those shitty scripts, click here. These procedures and such are posted yesterday (too late for me in a day; I'm busy finishing GTA V Story, again); don't be too late to act, man!

After those shits are removed, find and BAN him (that guy with the damn scripts spreading the AKA keylogger if it was intentional).

GTA5-Mods.com

Now hold on, GTA5-Mods.com? I only knew from GTAGaming about the partnership with CurseForge (this link?), but no news about this one. I bet that one was built by provider other than GTAGaming (that one was previously built GTA4-Mods.com). Seems that somehow it has been a kind of new thing besides the crappy Korean audio of The Last: Naruto the Movie.

(Never mind, I see "rappo" name in that site, so it IS built by the same provider (vBulletin), again, but from other provider; no news or reports; so sad... [like Suckseed])

Korean audio

The Koreans dubbed that movie into their audio, yes? Why don't they try to dub cartoon videos/films like SpongeBob SquarePants (on their TV station and online)?

Don't mind about that; original Japanese audio will be on air at June soon (or sooner, maybe).

Comments