The Advance Towards New Era of GTA V Game Modding and Life (and also others)

GTA V Game Modding News

Just read new news on GTAInside recently and the Rockstar Games has made a clear decision of game modding for GTA V. Go here.

Notes for you who knows me: I never played online for years, yet the game has cracked. Last time I played online was a game named Point Blank, modified for Indonesia (languages and shit). Now I never played it (stating that this game was much more like Ayodance).

Mostly the first start of V modding was scripts; though maybe many installed scripts could lead to a game crash; and new updates by Rockstar (really) drains out more internet quota (and cash on buying it).

Su-24MP Fencer

And now, look at this: SkylineGTRFreak released another plane mod; the Su-24MP Fencer. Go here.

Long before this plane mod for SA published, I made a script that resembles the Su-24MP that can carry mostly AA weapons for Flaming Cliffs 2. Check my blog.

Now I'm asking this: can anyone convert the planes from AC:AH to DCS World or LOFC2? Planes that converted to SA has done many times, and my HDD reserve started to drain bigger than I thought (which GTA V itself costs 60 GB).

CS:GO (Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

I'm trying to look for weapon mods like what I did for GTA IV, San Andreas, and Vice City; but it seems weapon mods look rare; only skins (maybe).

The Last: Naruto The Movie

Online version has been on air, with Korean audio, unfortunately. Original Japanese audio will be on air soon at June/July this year.

Naruto: Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PC Game

Some of my college friends talked about it, and my sister (maybe) found one when she's buying The Sims 4. I'll check it out at the games store when I have time. Also, my interests now was GTA V and new Naruto games that uses Joystick. Bring it on!

College Final Exam

Reminds me the Naruto Episodes of Chuunin Exam. I'm afraid I will not pass and this blog will be dead. To add, now the Naruto Shippuden Episodes on TV has reached 300 and rising by 4 episodes per day.

College Homework

Gettin' worked out.

Ending

Okay; that's all you need to know about me today. After the college exam, I will start a new weapon pack project, now that Boston Police Dept. skin pack 1 has been updated to v1.1a. The theme is like before: the proposed Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Weapons Pack for GTA IV and EFLC. Stay tuned!

Comments