I quit modding GTA SA

Maybe you ask why I quit modding GTA SA. It's not because I have no interest on it anymore; it's because I lack on modding tools to break open the DFF and TXD files of already created peds from various games (and I should say not just GTA V, but also the latest Naruto game). I have an old Autodesk installed, but apparently I have to upgrade. The latest GIMS IV no longer supports the old Autodesk (and I do say old is version 2009) and as a result, I cannot do modeling mods in GTA IV or EFLC. I got the old one from a friend of mine who has it (I grabbed it silently when I was searching for new games to play), and luckily, he didn't notice it.

I guess there is somebody, or a games and softwares shop who sells this kind of program, and I'll look into it sometime. Also, I'm currently don't have a module for Autodesk to load specific DFF and TXD files (perhaps the web has one).

New games now have to run in graphic cards with DirectX 11 compatibility or higher. It's the reason why my old PC cannot accept this new Naruto game, Fallout 4, Watch_Dogs, and many other new games. Even now, many people, especially Naruto lovers, really wanted to play this Naruto game (the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4) (not with my brother, really, he was enjoying too much of his Clash of Clans game in his cellphone) and the new releases have brought the world into a new step of gaming experience.

So be it. I'll have to wait until my computer gets upgraded, or at least buy a new graphic card with DirectX 11 compatibility. Mom said that the bank debts will be paid fully next year, so maybe I'll have to wait for the 2017 New Year's Eve to come.

Also, stay tuned for more! I have fixed the AI bug of my RU & US Advanced Weapons Mod for FC2, so it's only a matter of time to get it uploaded to the web.

Comments