[REL|IV] Finally, they take attention...

After two months waiting, my mods finally get approved in GTA4-Mods.com. Well, as you can see, though you can say they are dead doesn't mean they just left the site and forget it. They take attention too, to keep the place clean and tidy from commentary flooding, rude words, and more others.

I once got a warning from rappo because I flamed to other author in my mod. I think the name was "nepepen". I texted the words in both English and Russian (because he is Russian, from the way he said). Well, the next time I got sorry-ass offensive comments, I won't talk, just shut up and enjoy my life.

BTW, I think I published some mods in there, so let's have some summary.

NYPD and LCPD Skylift

Download
I do say that this mod is really intended for personal use, but after years I didn't use it, and nobody has ever posted this mod, I think it's time to share.

This mod is intended for TBoGT, but you can try on original GTA IV as well (by replacing other helicopter and change the handling, IDE, and colors data). The mod will change the Skylift decal to a more police look, which features in both styles: realistic (NYPD) and GTA IV default (LCPD). I included the model files too, in case if you don't have TBoGT - all taken and edited the decals by me.

My Realistic Weapon Mod v4.2

Download
I was thinking if I can celebrate Christmas to you all early with this mod, but... WTF? They released this month? Well fuck it, let it be.

ATM, this mod contains bugs on TLAD Grenade Launcher. The grenades that you fire from it and hit a horde of people/cars, the kills that you input from this launcher will be counted as Pipe Bomb kills. I've readied the v4.21, but I guess my sister ran out all the internet quota again. 5 gigs in a week, just a connection from her Apple phone. Doesn't that sound crazy to you?

Anyway, this mod will make the gunfights more realistic by setting up the weapons damage and physical force to a real-world-alike, just like my previous weapon data mods do.

In v4.2 I featured changes as follows:
  1. Added compatibility for Improved Wanted Level v1.4 by 5mith
  2. Added compatibility for Gun Anim Mod v1.0 by Krlos_Rokr (for use together with Improved Wanted Level)
  3. Added More Realistic version for TBoGT weapons (not yet implemented for IWL 1.4)
  4. TLAD CZ75 pistol is now 12 rounds in the magazine instead of 18 (like Call of Duty: Black Ops and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive games), still features auto-shot though, with its recoil compensator that increases accuracy from normal to 1.2 times bigger 
"mfrizki99" has asked a question about how to install it. Figures. Here's how.
Since this mod features lots of selections as I like shooting, action, adventure, and strategy in games, the only way to install is that you pick your favorite version of the mod.

In "IV" folder, you need to choose either one folder that contains weapon data information for specific mods:
  1. Standard: all modified weapon data listed there for GTA IV weapons, including JulioNIB's GTA V Minigun Mod
  2. For Sniper296's GPT: all modified weapon data listed there for GTA IV weapons, but this one is without JulioNIB's GTA V Minigun Mod for use with GTAPolicingTools found in LCPDFR.com, and therefore, it will conflict with JulioNIB's GTA V Minigun Mod if you have GPT mod installed - those mods use unused/unmapped EPISODIC_23 data as a basis of the mod
In each of the folders you can find 2 selectable versions for Glock pistol, a WeaponInfo.xml file, and  an "effects" folder. The WeaponInfo.xml file and the "effects" folder should be placed to this directory:

X:\Program Files\Grand Theft Auto IV\common\data
OR
X:\Program Files\EFLC\common\data

where X is your system drive. You can also open one of the two selectable versions, which one version contains:
  1. extended version of Glock pistol for use with Glock 18C with 32-round magazine
  2. version that Keelo used in his mod (Glock 17)
A special version I included in the pack is the "Slug-loaded Shotgun" version, based from maukro_1990's "Shotgun Slug Mod" and I made imitations based from it using elements from EFLC (like numbers of pellets that'll be loaded). Slug-loaded shotguns prove powerful against armored units like NOoSE and Drug Dealers in TBoGT "Drug Wars" and doesn't introduce bugs like no bullet holes on some objects like his mod. I bundled together this special version with Desert Eagle that loads .357 Magnum Rounds instead of .50AE Magnum Rounds, which is two rounds more in a clip but with lower damage and force than with .50AE. Shotguns that uses the slug shells are only one, the Combat Shotgun. You can do bang-bang with it like an M1014, but be careful that it's limited like a standard rifle/sniper rifle.

For TBoGT, I included 5 versions, the last one is the undone Creation of Flame Rounds mod for TBoGT Grenade Launcher. Be note that in that folder, if you choose either v1, v2, or v4, you need to put also the  "effects" folder that located outside those selectable versions. Each contains a WeaponInfo.xml file and (for v3 and v5) "effects" folder. TBoGT is intended for you who has TBoGT DLC in GTA IV or EFLC. Put the WeaponInfo.xml file and the "effects" folder to this directory:

X:\Program Files\Grand Theft Auto IV\Episodes\TBoGT\common\data
OR
X:\Program Files\EFLC\TBoGT\common\data

where X is your system drive.

TLAD is ditto as above, but I think only one special version is included: the Flame Rounds Patch. I do say it's buggy a bit, because the data uses the "EPISODIC_2" explosive data, which is "Pipe Bomb", and every kill count you made with the Grenade Launcher will be counted as Pipe Bomb kills. Also, as of undone Creation of Flame Rounds mod, incendiary grenade rounds that fired from the Grenade Launcher, when the grenade hits the ground near a ped and burned, and then he/she dies in a ball of flames, every kill count you made will be counted as Molotov kills. It's pretty an unusual bug, although I have set the weapon type in explosionFx.dat to point that episodic weapon (Grenade Launcher is mapped as EPISODIC_1).

I included too the Slug-loaded Shotgun version as of GTA IV, but in TLAD, all DLC Shotguns (Sawn-off Shotgun and Sweeper Shotgun) will be using slug shells.

Every version, including the version explained as above, contains one  WeaponInfo.xml file, one default.ide file (to change the Sweeper Shotgun anim mapping) and (if you choose "Flame Rounds Patch") "effects" folder. Put the WeaponInfo.xml file, the default.ide file and (if you choose "Flame Rounds Patch") the "effects" folder to this directory:

X:\Program Files\Grand Theft Auto IV\Episodes\TLAD\common\data
OR
X:\Program Files\EFLC\TLAD\common\data

where X is your system drive.

Misc folder contains mods that are not made by me (I credited those who worked on it) and kudos (bonuses) from me, which will enhance the realism effects. It includes Realistic Ragdolls, HD Jerry Can (for use with JulioNIB's GTA V Jerry Can mod), and retextured grenade rounds for use with TBoGT v5 and TLAD Flame Rounds Patch.

Now, for some reason, I can't get used to 5mith's Improved Wanted Level mod (since his script is always crashing on me), but I do creating it if you are playing it. For the moment, I can't make various versions like I did, but I do simplify it for ease of installation. Uh... I'll leave it up to you and the Readme I created in there to decide.

New Warning Sounds in Missions (TBoGT)

Download
Again, another mod that is meant for personal use. This mod changes the betty voice used by Rockstar with something more realistic from DCS: A-10C Warthog flight simulator game. Missile inbound notification alerts when a rocket is launched in missions "Sexy Time" and "Not so Fast" has been changed realistically to a new one. I got this idea from a GTA IV Black Metal TV Channel mod (this is where I got the Format Factory application from this website, you can download it for free) and I use it to convert the WAV/OGG files in the simulator to a monoaural (mono) 16-bit signed PCM WAV sound file for use in the game. The files imported by the time I found this long ago, using Vilavek's GTA IVAud Editor tool - and those two files when opened (GT8_HELI_ATTACK and Y1_SEXY_TIME) are encrypted with hexadecimal codes (sound bank names, not the file).

I'll maybe include video some other time, many people wanted to know what this mod can do in those two missions.


I think that's all. I may have more proposed mods to release, so stay tuned. I got a new game from my friend, the new Naruto game in PC (Ultimate Ninja 4), but idk if that game fits my old PC that can run GTA V some time ago. Well, it's really a long time for me to get a new computer, ain't it huh?

Comments