My sis want to make a cooking video

So, as I got online and writing this stuff, my sister asked me to make an edited video of her cake cooking method. Well this ain't my time to do video editing and such, but I have to do it, to satisfy my sister's wish.

Also, I got a new reference from my friend about updating the Windows OS so that new games that can't be played in Win7 can be played with newer OS. Windows 8.1 is said to be the best, like the one I used in my laptop (though Windows 10 is available online via Microsoft site, so do with Win8.1). However, I'm not so sure if this works. If after upgraded the games cannot run, it's unfortunate that it's a waste of time and quota. Well then, I gotta wait until I got enough cash to fill my quota again; could take few days to do so.

Stay tuned for more!

Comments