Ace Combat 7 - LockOn FC2 style?

Quite a bit impressed about the video I saw while I charged my phone and fired up the internet to keep me away from the game for a while.


AC7 looks like getting closer to realistics, of which I can see it almost look like LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 few years ago. On what I call it is that the turbulence and difficult aircraft control in the thick clouds. But what's lacking is the aircraft icing, which DCS: Black Shark illustrated as the engine shutdown when the rotor and/or engine anti-icing system is inactive on the Ka-50 helicopter.

Also, unlike AC:AH, AC7 brought back nostalgia on what appears to be AC4 map, but with different coalition to fight against. The nostalgia is that I'm playing all those old PS2 games again, though personally I never tasted AC6 just yet (to say that I'm running games on PC instead of console like PS3 or PS4). TBH, I did tasted AC3 and one other old Ace Combat game on PS1, which both have seen the end. The old ones I know is that there's an Su-25 hanging around. AC:AH does too, but is an Su-25TM or Su-39 like the ones in FC2. With the emulator I downloaded (thanks to Tasikgame), I might as well try to check it out; see if I can bring back the old ways, plus... need to find out what is the first Ace Combat game look like.

And, from the video I saw... damn, looks like it's 4K UHD resolution textures. Sooner or later the specs will be catching up with the PUBG, or PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds from the last post I wrote, if the display settings are preset for PC.

Honestly, this 10 million Rupiahs desktop computer I bought... it can only hold for few years to come, as more new games will be released with computer specification that is not requesting "potatoes", if you know what I mean. Likewise, I'd stick to the old games until either I bore myself or join a gaming community. I was afraid to say a word to my parents that I chose to join a gaming community instead of making a game, although I'd like to. Still, it can be upgraded, just to say that my PC's motherboard can support newer processors like i7 or some kind... a keyword other than Skylake, but idk what it is; just get forgotten the last thing I tried to remember.

And what I heard, latest GPU cards today are put in as a cryptomining or some kind, so no wonder they got TOO expensive.

It's a long way to get a new HDD on my computer, because I'd really like to be a pro gamer sometimes and play legit. Lots of games are on the Steam now, but I chose to hold as I'm in financial problems, and the C2 project is not yet done. I know, it's embarrassing to know that this project got abandoned TOO long. The mentor is keep asking the project, and the current progress.


So, it's my saying that; not today, not tomorrow. When I'll get the chance to wrap up all the jobs while scientists trying to predict when this Earth will meet its Judgment Day? Currently I have no titles to use for my Final Project while my time for Field Work is not done yet.


P.S.: Crazy to say, but can you watch two YT videos or more at the same time? I did just a few minutes ago. One on PC and one on my smartphone.

Comments