Realistic Simulator?

Well, I can't catch (or perhaps forgot) about when the new action figures came to my house. If I'm hearing correctly, I might get them few days after the end of this month (or next month?). God I love that Boruto action figure just to remember that today is Galungan on Bali calendar.

Few days have passed and I'm watching few YT videos for now, although not too often and while I'm in the house. After I watched some fails and wins videos, there's this kind of simulator which I never heard about. There said that the simulator is for the crash test, and for the first time ever I've never seen a car or plane crash nearly realistic as in the real life. Time to put on my school suit for more knowledge.

Few simulator videos I watched on YouTube showed crashes of any kind, including airplanes, although generally airplanes explode upon hitting the ground real hard. Real-life examples like news, several YT videos, and DCS-based games (DCS: World for example) should prove that planes can explode if hitting real hard to the ground, with an exception that the plane is "sliding on the surface" or emergency circumstances.

One that is most favored in mind was about police chase. There's this P.I.T. maneuver that used not only in a driving course session of GTA San Andreas. To be exact, it's mostly used during cop car chases, including on the highways.

I don't generally watch everything and I rarely use the Search method to find videos that suits me. I chose to go with the flow.

So, here goes. Some video titles mentioned something about "BeamNG.drive", although literally idk what's that about. A simulator program? By the look of the game world, it's really different compared to most of the GTA-based games by Rockstar. It's completely realistic if you take a perspective of car collision. Hell, it can even go flat like some old videos about car crash test, like the car crusher machine.


Took my time few days back to watch Boruto: Naruto Next Generations from where I left. Now I'm in the 53, where the fresh, new look of the Boruto: Naruto the Movie arc begins. From several POVs, the arc and the movie are same, but in NNG, new characters were added as in the first episode. It also featured new opening every 26 episodes and new ending every 13 episodes. And this new opening, "It's All In The Game", fits well with the Ace Combat 7 trailer from GameSpot, IGN, and TGS (for replacement which I know when the song starts).

As of now, I'm missing the 4th ending song of Boruto NNG anime series. Took my time searching the entry from Samehadaku but none is out. However, just a few days back, Samehadaku released the 5th ending as a full song and I managed to retrieve it for other simulation gameplay. From what I heard in some LINE official accounts, the song was like telling about "go green" or something. I started to miss something on the way I'm writing this.

The third one was another story. One of the LINE OAs posted a timeline entry stating that the third ending song of Boruto NNG was released in full version. After few months, I suppose, Samehadaku didn't release any full songs just yet, except for the 5th ending one several days back. No offense, actually, just sayin'.

Just to know, once I got the ending which is the song looping few times which is a TV version I'm hearing. Regular people won't notice, but listen all the way to the end and compare it with the equivalent on YouTube. That's Kaze by Yamazaru. Samehadaku released the one that's looping, like, 3 times or more and then combining the intro and reff to finish the song. Likewise, I had to look for another resource on Google.

Another thing to know is that many people attempted to loop the same part of the song and release it to tell that it's the full version of the song. Well, we don't know when the full song was released, but people are there to satisfy the impatience of other people, although IMO, it doesn't look well for my own background simulator music, especially when this AC7 comes out. It's kinda ugly for me, so I'd rather wait for few weeks or months to come until the real song is out. As a matter of fact, 4th one was released in full, but that can only be done on Google Search as neither in Samehadaku nor all Naruto/Boruto-based LINE Official Accounts posted an entry stating so. I think it should be up on other anime fan sites.


Ah yes. Today's Windows OS is far more enhanced, and in such, old games like LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 I played doesn't support StarForce activation for the latest patch (1.21). I'm making a video tutorial in case if anyone didn't post one, but there are something I need:
  • non-copyright songs (I did have a copyright problem with Gangnam Style and the last uploaded video, perhaps I should reconsider the use of them, or avoid using copyrighted songs)
  • screen capturing program (Fraps is a real ass that it records in AVI format only that can take size up to 4 GB for a minute video in 1080p 60 fps resolution) (consider worth visiting Bandicam? Easy enough to put in as there's a banner in some videos I saw saying "www.BandiCam.com")
Might think a few minutes or hours about it. Does it make me worth a while?
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading. See you in next post, readers.

Comments