Estimate Boruto Episode to my Birthday: 108

The next episode after 95 is something about Sumire's team. Just... what were those ladies up to?
Oh boy, another filler, another sh*tty day.

Say, I'm glad I can give some of my time while doing my sh*t work to watch walkthroughs of Ace Combat 7, including how to earn S ranks on all 20 missions, courtesy of Tomcat171. And after some sh*t count on how many weeks before my birthday can be calculated based on the current episode of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. This week's 95. May 26 will be estimated on episode 108 - on what about is unknown. Maybe like the Mitsuki arc last 10 or 20 episodes? And the 95th yesterday marks the ending of the "Parents and Children Day" arc, which is weird, why Google only separated "Parents Day" and "Children Day" instead of it (my translation perhaps off the charts or missed, but if the English Subtitle says so, so be it).

I have nothing to rely on, TBH. Local LINE official accounts started to stop updating "news flash" about the upcoming Boruto episodes and guess I'm just sit here, let the works come in, and watch. TugaAvenger uploaded the last mission walkthrough in PC (Steam) version (and weird to me to say that Microsoft also selling Ace Combat 7 too, but... maybe I'll recheck when I'm not using my own Google account). And old news about "Ace Combat 7 The Strangereal Edition" pack for SEA (Southeast Asia) said that it's intended for PS4 users. I haven't had time to check if it can be bought for PC (Steam) users like me. I mean, it's a rare opportunity to own something like that, like... once in a lifetime. Talk about aeromodeling, I have two models pretty messed up and one other is set with no weapons onboard, cockpit is closed, airbrake is open, and unpainted (everything is gray except for the transparent plastic one - canopy). One is SR-71 (that world's fastest recon plane), one is MiG-29A and another is the F-15E "Operation Iraqi Freedom". That one needs me to buy a paintkit, but the problem is, I can't risk myself to get my hands dirty except when I'm wearing gloves and where to look is something I can't get bothered to.

As the works coming in, I have less time to do some gaming, and perhaps, spilling what do I have in mine. My target is to get me graduated as soon as I can, because my bro has already graduated and having some kind of graduation ceremony on Saturday this week.

It's a different world. Even though everything is simplified, it's just like the old days where you can't just sit back and relax. You gotta work to earn money. Like a businessman said, "Time is money."


Sunday, May 26 this year. I'll celebrate my birthday, buy Ace Combat 7, and watch episode 108 of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations in the night. It's a shame that I have my birthday in the midst of the final exam, but... I guess I'll have to live with it. Senior High days have experienced this type of thing too and... not covering possibilities that days in Junior High and Elementary have that too.

108. Reminds me of Task Force 108 in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. People with high-end PCs preferred Ace Combat 7 these days, to say that most people owning Assault Horizon complained to sh*t about this "Call of Duty" competition. Was this a corporate war between Activision/Infinity Ward and Bandai Namco? But seriously, I don't want to discuss this. I know people hated AH these days and began to leave this game buried (and removed from purchasing in Steam), but some people, including Slycooperfan1, were hunting achievements to be like a Russian dude, groger77. He has spent 1000+ hours and earned all 50 achievements in that game. Crazy, but that's really a hard work.

It's a pity that less people are playing this game, or maybe not at all. Earning achievements at this condition will be very, very, VERY difficult, because you need friends you can count on to play this game. I wonder if I can find some local players playing this sh*tty game... or at least, "have" Ace Combat 7 as well. It will prove difficult, needless to say. None of my pals in the college or alumni of the Santa Maria II played Ace Combat games, and Samuel Argaputra is a realist in aviation (and have no interest/hate on Ace Combat games because it's an arcade flight shooter game) and hated Naruto/Boruto (along with my fan fiction idea) because of the "unrealistic ninja style" (Ryder n***a). So... it's just me who loves Ace Combat, ever since I have played one in PS1 during my elementary school days.

108. 13 weeks from now on. That's approx. 3 months. And BTW, the theme of the game suits well with the 8th ending of Boruto NNG that says "Fight again! Fight again! Loser" - suits well with the theme of being a convict and the reborn ace pilot in the Usea continent.


Again, I may post less here, because I have no time to spill my mind for some goodies or new mods for you to know. It's just me, my parents, my friends, and my teachers.

You may mention that I'm dead, but not.
Find me on Steam under my name (Agung Paramtapa) or "Naruto 607" and feel free to add me for a chat or something. I'm usually online there most of the times and not too occasionally play games. Lots of sh*t to do and I can't be able to update some of my playlists on my YT channel. GTA V's updated and I have to reinstall mods again from scratch. Seriously, when Rockstar Games will stop updating this?

Thanks for reading. See you again in the next post.

Comments