Waiting 4 months is too long

Before I start... I'd like to tell you that, if you have Google+, Google has announced its step-by-step closedown few weeks ago at this month. If you like to read some of my posts, diaries, and such, it'll be no longer posted on G+. I will add this blog site to my YouTube channel, along with one other blog site I recently updated.

If you have posts made there, make back-up and post it to other platforms like Twitter and such.


Homework started to fill in, and the shittiest one I have is that my neighbor beside my house is getting graduated, also in the same college, but different faculty and major. Mom is upset and said, "when will you finish that f**king homework?" I know, it's getting shittier and the more my mom telling that shit, the more I'll be go down sorrowing myself and stop doing my f**king homework. This is f**king insane.

Still, I know that a learner or a student, once you go in, you can't go back, right? A saying "clock is ticking" is really meaningful. Besides, I don't want to waste 3 f**king years just to wrap up this shitty field work report. A lot of goddamn homework is getting into me after a week or two in the new class of the college, and all my older notes were lost.

So, I have no time to lose right now. Not yet.


My birthday is 4 months away from now on. Looks like I gotta wait much longer until the end of the semester and try not to take the short semester while I can (if only I can wrap up the works before the end of the semester). Also, plenty of time has been spent while I'm in front of my PC now, such as listening war history, gaming, and writing blog posts like this (although it's not too usually by now - I might write if some of my 'diaries' are interesting).

While I work my homework, the schedule just popped up. AceMarshal, the friend that once invited me in an AH MP game, has built his own Steam Group and YouTube channel, after I told him before any other folks in my friends list own Ace Combat 7 that I would like to record my MP session with some other guys around. Today, I just streamed his playing Ace Combat 7 and watched him play with some random folks beside a few of the people in the group (man, this first event isn't well organized, but at least 4 people and me watching could have some fun together). Also, few weeks before I streamed Valkyrie's one showing how MP systems work and a mission preview. It's pretty awesome. If you don't have it and you're the AC fan like me, you'll regret it.

It's pretty awesome. It brought back the damage system as in AC4, AC5, AC0, AC6, and AC:Infinity (along with Ace Combat PSP games too), no more the Assault Horizon mumbo-jumbo like you're being relentlessly chased by a jet on your ass - it's practically a system similar to old Call of Duty games except COD2 and older, and COD:WWII, with some battle advantages like DFM and ASM. Multiplayer is challenging and after all, it adds its own difficulty. No DFM or ASM whatsoever makes it even more difficult to score a kill for a leisure guy like me. People who can score higher is like you are realistically flying a fighter jet, not to mention the one as in DCS: World or something. He/she knows when the plane will be at straight line with the missile, or know how to use fictional special weapons (laser weapon, machine gun, EM launchers).









I gotta tell you, this is sick f**king awesome. It interested me much in owning this game, because this is the next level Ace Combat I've ever seen. Before it was two player on the same console and such. Now, like Infinity, 8 players with different skills doing the same shit. I could be fighting against anyone skillful as my brother in the past if I have this game and partnered up with AceMarshal, Valkyrie, or some guys who own this game in the friends list.


Also, one of the LINE posts I found when the tag #acecombat7 is used said that "The Strangereal Edition" bundle for SEA (south-east Asia) is exclusive for PS4 users, but so far I have no reports saying it can be for PC users. I gotta guess that it had sold out few weeks after the release. Still, I gotta confirm one day that if this bundle was also for PC users as well.

So, no bars hold me from now on. I'm eager to watch some of the guys who played this game, like the ones made by Ace Combat Fan to think about my next Ace Combat-themed video. If no one's making what I'm thinking, I'm going to make a walkthrough with only one aircraft in all 20 missions. F-16 will be first, F-22 second, F-15E third, and X-02 S last. Still, with the functionality of the Aircraft Tree, a likely chance that I'll be unlocking jets (US/JP) other than these four which I targeted. Still, my target is to complete the campaign with just F-16/F-22/F-15E/X-02S in Ace difficulty with random skins and parts (if applicable in SP, but I guess it is).


I may start watching soon, as I'm getting enough things about GTA Online sessions which people recorded. Look me up on Steam if you want to play some AC:AH games. I'm usually available if I'm resting my fingers.

Comments