I can worry-free: my current PC rig supports AC7 (for now)

I have a swear to make that I will buy this Ace Combat 7 game on my birthday. However, yesterday I was much, much worried that my current PC rig did not support AC7, to say that it's already day 2 after the official PC release of the game. This is indeed can affect my academical course until the end of the semester, because I can't think very clearly if I'm getting too worried about "sh*t, my PC can't support this game and I can't do refund".

This can go up a different story if I used an older one. I will bet my ass on it that the game will not be supported. Even after I tried the Ghosts or FC4 (Far Cry 4), it crashed or throw an error that the game requested DirectX 11, which the GPU don't have.




So I asked in the group discussion whether my current PC rig can support playing AC7, and the group admin kindly answered with the unexpected show of GPU benchmark between GTX 750 Ti and RX 470.

If you watched a (meme) video (stickman for example) about nVIDIA VS AMD, each company tried to make a better GPU card that supports the consumer needs, with each plus and minus of them for the consumer.

The group admin said that my current PC rig is supported in playing AC7 when I bought it on May 26, but as of now, I'll hold on to this. So to say, I thanked the admin (my friend) who supported me much in AC:AH and now he did me a favor on AC7. I can now be worry-free if I buy this game on my birthday.


Just so you know, my room is full of Naruto action figures, and last year's birthday I bought Boruto-Naruto action figure set to say that today I'm following Boruto: Naruto Next Generations series online via Samehadaku. I talked to mom last year that my birthday's wish this year is Ace Combat 7. Until May 26, I stopped watching any AC channels, including the ones SkylineGTRFreak posted on YT (which is not just about mods in GTA) until I can exactly have a look and feel of this game and reviewed it when the time comes.

So today, I'm writing this just to remove my worries about my current PC rig's specification don't support AC7, and I'm following a nostalgic AAA title: Resident Evil 2 Remake - once played by my bro in PS1 10 or 20 years ago. With my bro and sis preferred mobile gaming like Mobile Legends and PUBG Mobile, it's very unlikely that they prefer PC or console gaming anymore, and the good news is that I have my very own PC and Steam account, also with the TV set, so I can play games, do my homework, and watch TV - all at the same time.

Maybe when the birthday comes, I'd say, "Pilot, you are cleared for takeoff". I love aviation and modern warfare back when I was a very young boy, and I'd be happy to buy and play this GG on my PC.

But for now, I'll be just playing old games and mod GTA V. I have a playlist to update.

Comments