My old video logs: found "My Son, the Hamster"

Scavenged my old video recordings today and found one of the old Jimmy Neutron series episode with the title "My Son, the Hamster".






I'm glad I'm still keeping this old videos of mine since 2008. Old ones are... uh... dunno where they are now, but I guess they've been deleted.

I'm still chasing the Boruto NNG series as of now, but some reasons tell me that I should wait for few weeks or so. It's a goddamn filler and not an exact "sob" story to deal with. I mean, when the anime version will ever come to adapt this manga season? Actually, creators did, until Boruto: Naruto the Movie. Then... fillers.

Today's TV show is sh*t in my country. Too many censors. Too much repetitive of series like Naruto that today's TV stations never aired it again, especially Boruto NNG that won't last 30 to 40 episodes. SpongeBob on TV is sh*t IMO, and I don't like watching it anymore. Most of the times at 3 p.m. I spent my time watching Katakan Putus, which has been shortened 30 minutes compared to the old ones that lasted one hour - probably because problem solved in a matter of seconds and there's this new program coming in, TVlog (I'd call it TV-log), about celebs doing vlogging and aired on TV. Same 30 minutes. Not to mention other channels, because I rarely watch them.


So hey, I hear that this series of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius in Nickelodeon has ended years ago. Like "Naruto Kecil" (what my people said about the first series of Naruto), I believe there are batch downloads like them exists, laying down in the internet. I've been a fan of Jimmy Neutron once, before I end up liking Naruto and Boruto today. Hell, Jimmy is like... something that makes me think like I'm doing a fan fiction story, like... Jimmy Neutron Quest (I made two parts of them), but the difference is that he's an adult now, with appearance much more like Günsche in Downfall movie. He's no longer big-brained, but retained his cleverness and smart-thinking when he was a young boy in Retroville.

After I play one PS2 game called "The Attack of the Twonkies" and "Nicktoons: Unite" years ago, my thoughts about this series after writing two fan fiction short stories were brought back on its own. Like... it's a memory recall or something.

I wonder what makes this series have to end, because, seriously, after few years, I don't see any "JN" series aired on TV anymore, like, I can't see what kind of crazy story and inventions Jimmy has made. It's a goddamn curiosity I found in the midst of the damn exam day, and glad today is Isra Mira'j (Muslim's celebration day).

8 weeks towards my birthday to purchase Ace Combat 7 as my birthday gift. I can hardly wait.


Don't get me started about how the f*** do I found it. Other news: I have downloaded hundreds of GTA V mods but still uncategorized. Holy sweet Jesus...

I haven't yet set up my V game after repeatedly released mods in 5-Mods. PANICO TOTAL has released a big-ass size of the F-35 mod, but still not yet installed.

You know what? I think I will have tons of videos in this freakin' computer and external HDD, because... who knows? YouTube has billions of videos out there. Some that I downloaded were a part of few billions of videos. Watch history? Hell, thousands out of billions.

I'd kept my school suit tidy where I should to. I don't want to think crazy. And I hope you enjoy me spilling my thoughts to this blog, 'cause it's worth it rather than forgetting it.

Comments