Hear this, the Season Pass for AC7

It's not even my birthday yet but 4 days before my birthday next month, the first aircraft DLC will be released by Bandai Namco. Man, I can't believe that the season pass I heard and tuned in for review comes true. Still, no news about the CFA-44 as I would like to expect (never touched AC6 myself), but the ADF-11F... holy sweet Jesus of me.





Short, but resourceful as well.

I'd better off saving my money for it, just to say that I have a good experience with the old PS2 games I played. AC5, AC0, you name it. Man, it's good to bring back the nostalgic about this, and I love it to put them in into my personal "one plane walkthrough" - saying that I'd like to make it different.

The channel I subbed, TugaAvenger, made a short-handed review about the season pass trailer.





It's only a week now for my birthday and now, I wanted to have it. Had to mention myself that I bought NBSS (NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER) on a discount price, but I haven't get its Season Pass (I'll get back to it soon, but no promises, though).

Well, the battle's getting tough (or easier) and the multiplayer will become very awry - betting that someone with Season Pass planes will gonna ruin your day. Just... don't get pissed off like those guys in the video (gamer rage, they said) - they wrecked things for whatever reason and have them spent A LOT of money to repurchase them. I'd save them where I needed the most. Hell, my "almost 10 year" keyboard is still functioning, although the letters on the keypads disappear and have a hard time for my parents. Time to change them soon.


I remember one of the videos of people raged in gaming that a guy openly insult Treyarch just because... what, he can't shoot well or something? Some people are OP in something - and I had to mention, that kind of game (Call of Duty), if you can't stand the Deathmatch mode, go play another mode that suits you, or... just quit that game and don't play that mode again. That'll save your temper and money. I guarantee it.


So... I guess I have to spread the word to the folks in Steam group then. My college works are almost done and it's about time for the big one to show up. You know what I'm sayin'?

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next post.

Comments