My usual shit show is gone, laptop's HDD busted, and more

Let's first start up with "why I rarely watching TVs anymore".

First of all, none of the shows on local channels interest me. I quit watching GTV and Trans TV because none of my favorite sh*t shows interest me. Second, it's about the show called Katakan Putus; either it's rescheduled or removed from the usual 3 o'clock show weekday after it's shortened 30 minutes. Something has changed its schedule because of new programs.

You know, first time I watch this show, it's almost like a real life, where people who fell in love to someone found out that someone is a traitorous scum. People asked their help and do them a favor to reveal the other side of that someone to found out that he/she fell in love with someone.

What do I like from the show is the message at the end of the show, "anger", and that tense of "client". I even talked about it one day with Valkyrie and it was something. Not even to argue, though, because he rarely or never watch TVs - but what I do know is that if he knows a bit about it, he must have been watching it, in a different program with same theme as Katakan Putus.

TV shows today show something like game shows, sinetron (that crazy ass TV series show in Indonesia that even end up until hundreds of episodes without any goddamn season), and more shit ass show that either I and my parents have watched. I chose to watch the midnight show once in a while that shows about a paranormal activity.

Yep, not like the old days where IoT isn't even popular, there are good TV shows that I used to watch. I even have to record it up close with my old phone camera, especially some movies and old Naruto shows I like.


It's almost come to an end that my field work report is ready to be wrapped up and ready to go.

But shit thing has just happened. Yesterday I heard clicking noises on my hard disk. Something has just up. I knocked on where the sound originates and it functions normally. But it won't last long. It clicked again, and I knocked on it, many times, until I leave it for a while and BAM! BSOD, but the dump won't generate or saved. Then the next thing is that the HDD died and instead boot into the BIOS setup. I can't recover my files in there with that "clicking" HDD in it.

I'm always wondering why my laptop takes a very long time to load? I know it's not an SSD, but something has taken its consumption of loading the files (and maybe I should mention the heat). It's my dad's laptop that he gave to me when I lost one; I dunno how long did he used it, but before this semester has ended, this shit happened.

Goddamn, my work is in there, even my virtual machine for my Ubuntu Remaster project. But thankfully, except that and my presentation file for the goddamn ADF, my other works seem fine. Glad it wasn't on the middle of the exam, but... yea, shit happens once in a while. Not to mention catastrophic, natural disaster like earthquake or something like that.

So, my laptop goes into the service depot. And hopefully I can recover some of the files there.


Just finished my run on the Watch_Dogs 2 and it was... ahh... yeah, more fun than the previous one. I have nothing to say about it; it was fun.

5 weeks until I can buy AC7. Full price, if it's not in a discounted price. There was, already, but I don't take it. "Surprise me, please," I said. And I might gonna purchase a DLC and another game as well; make it 21 on my Steam account and I can feel like Eagle One: Harrier Attack again. Cheap version of DCS: AV-8B, and the game is named Combat Air Patrol 2: Military Flight Simulator. Said that it has mixed review.

I bought a new keyboard as well as an external HDD to store my recordings once I got AC7. My old keyboard has its words fading, especially when it comes to the shooter game. W, A, S, D, and keys that mimic GTA have its letters fading on the keyboard, although from the design and durability it's still in a good shape. Welp, the keyboard I bought is in the same pack with the mouse, but the mouse itself is USB. I'd probably be best to give this old keyboard to my sister; she usually uses it for Ayodance, though these days she never used it as she lived close to the college, a "rent" residence, something like that. But... she already has her own gaming keyboard, so...

The new keyboard, unfortunately, doesn't have a "mute" key, so I need to find another way around.


Man, how am I supposed to display my presentation if my laptop is busted? I can't bring my PC to the college, along with the TV. That's gonna be time-consuming, and not to mention the weight of the PC. Yep, that's just some random unfortunate luck.

I wish that it can be fixed and replaced, so I can take a deep breath and have my works recovered. Well, my original (non-virtual) Ubuntu's had it. Some files are still in there, I suppose.


I gotta jet now. Thanks for reading.

Comments