Ace Combat 7, get this, AMD (ATI) Radeon GPU cards are supported, like it or not

Yep, AMD (ATI) Radeon GPU cards are supported to play this game, like it or not.

This is why I'm curious why in the world the system requirements of Ace Combat 7 really requires NVIDIA GPU cards instead of "cheapskate" AMD (ATI) Radeon GPU cards.

While my GPU card consumption is fine with maximum reported frames of 90 fps, CPU is a bit problematic. 100% consumption at the time this game is running. What in the...

i5-6400 (Intel) is between minimum and recommended specification of the CPU/processor; no wonder the recommended is the i7. It could have been worse, though; I might gonna fry my CPU if I keep playing AC7 for prolonged periods. The fans will be a bit loud when this game is running.

It's fortunate that it's Intel. If the CPU is AMD, well... it will be a different story to tell. My CPU will gonna get burst if the heatsink fails.


Also, my birthday's.... not looking so good. I was about to do facecam, but shit... look, my parents are too goddamn concerned about my sister, riding all her way up to the restaurant at the other side of the regency. She got lost for some reason; she relied too much on instinct instead of the GPS on the Google Maps.

And to be frank, though, I bought the gift after my birthday, on the 27th. Had to use 1 million, half from my savings, half from my parents. God, this game is so goddamn expensive, even without DLCs, but... gift is a gift. And this will get a new look of my YouTube channel, hopefully to get more subscribers the normal way.

30. Pfft... I wonder what else I can do to spread word about my channel. Facebook? Public users won't even see me (and I rarely used it after resetting passwords more than once to know that "someone had access to your account", but it was me on another computer). Twitter? Don't have one. Pinterest? Have myself pinned a lot of images after the field work that introduced me to use sprite elements to build a game for my Final Project (hope it's worth it). Steam? Only when a user comes by to my profile and look to the videos section.

Literally, almost nothing in my choices to raise subscribers for my channel, especially since mine is a really fresh start after being left out for 4 or 5 years. Back then my channel was having a 10 to 20k watchers for a Gangnam parody video I made when Gangnam style was really popular and parody makers made videos out of it.

Guess no one is watching mine, huh?


I'm really tired of posting videos I recently uploaded here, for today (I'm sleepy, and somehow I was becoming more rare to do posts here). And tomorrow my family will have one-week vacation to Bali, again, to seek medication for my mother. Her feet hurts. Perhaps because of standing up too long.

I'm starting to feel that I'm in no need of making mods again, although I want to, to variate someone's work. There's a modded Ripplers Realism mod that made by me from Ripplers for GTA V that completely support latest patches, but so far it's uploaded to Google Drive for now. I have no plans for uploading to GTAInside, even though I wanted to. Tons of new mods for GTA V is made every day, and it's trying to catch up with GTA San Andreas. I'd say, GTA VI in the later day will be much more competitive in terms of number of published mods. V is already stable in memory management, though, unlike IV, which even a car mod can cause taxi bug, repeating same cars, and flickering or "missing, unable to load" textures. There're no memory fixes for that, though. Sad.


Tell you what, even humans have a random desire of things they want. Myself included. I'm thinking of becoming more active in Steam than this blog, for some reason. That's why I'm rare to write stuff here. I might gonna restore the habit of my previous writing glory, now with the 3 months summer holiday (decided to not take the short semester, because I wanna break from quick lessons).

If you want to listen a story of a 23-year-old college student like me, stop by to my Steam account, or go visit my other known accounts with my real name on Facebook/LINE (Agung Paramtapa, you can't miss it) or my usual gamer/modding name (Naruto 607) on any platform (LOF, LSPDFR). Oh, I also have a Discord account too; same gamer/modding name.

Comments