Every night, I thought many times over this...

Not just night while gaming, literally every time I thought about possibility of receiving unsolicited calls from other person. It never stops since what happened last month. I told the story to people who were eager to listen at the Naruto/Boruto community, but it wasn't enough. Sometimes I cried over it, but I really do at this rate. However, I never express this unless someone noticed. This is quite bad for my image, to say that I'm the only person in the family who get scammed for a nonexistent prize I thought that it was possible. It's because I never used the Internet much, or probably, having less contact with friends, but who knows where they are right now?

Despite I got better arm-resting position with the help of a pillow, ever since that "accident", I felt so never calmed than before. If only that Boruto action figure arrived before that unsolicited call happened.

I want to cry over it, but there's too many people to notice. And apartment is quite cramped too, so if I cry there, people might gonna complain. It's irreversible, however there's a news on TV telling that some of the guys who scammed me get busted by police, but I'm not sure he's in the list.

Someday, I wish to have a human robot who looked like one of the characters in the anime series I love, like Naruto or Boruto. It really helped me out to wrap up my loneliness whenever I go.


But still... my eyes are still heavy and I can't stop thinking about it, even after I spent 200k to buy another action figure that is... like a toy you usually found in McDonald's or KFC. Once it did advertise a toy from Naruto: Shippuden, so idk if they're still doing it today or later. Something tells me that I should go and collect, but yeah... people will think me as a kid if I want to buy a meal that is meant for kids.

I don't know what else I want to say about the situation I'm having. It's just can't let go of me.

Comments