One time I saw a skin mod for Minecraft of Boruto Uzumaki...

When I was browsing for images for computer wallpapers and stuff, one thing I just saw when I browse: a skin for Minecraft. Yep, Minecraft, a game that's even popular to all kinds of people, more beating than Rainbow Six: Siege or Counter Strike: Global Offensive in terms of popularity.

It's even no wonder they got even millions, or billions, of watchers on YouTube regarding this "everything by squares" open-world survival game like in Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, or Fallout 4 with no quests set.

I have an image I wanted to download off the Internet, but turns out, when I checked the website, it was a skin for Minecraft video game. Crazy, huh?

San Andreas? Usual stuff. IV and V? Only a few (IV have a little Naruto mods). But other than that? Less likely. Minecraft can be one of them that can do something like that. Other is using MMD (MikuMikuDance program), of which where some working, HD, Naruto mods on V

For something an ordinary action-shooter gamer would know, this looks like something I don't see everyday, especially gameranx once showcased that Fallout 4 can be modded with just about anything, ranging from crafting anything other than what it can craft on settlements, to changing looks on a character. I would question myself about this, whether someone used this Minecraft skin on YouTube.

I would tell you, this looks like something new to me. I could apply Naruto or Boruto on almost all games I can found, including Minecraft, but whether I'd like to use it is unknown, especially I have a lot of works to do. Seems like last month's probably the sh*ttiest, huh? I hope 2020 is something that I can change.

Comments