The "thing" about Hidden Lightskin Village Discord server

 This old post in a nutshell

See, this is practically the next place I want to find my groove, but apparently, after the last scam on that year, I became insanely skeptical. I trust no one but the family and the people inside Kingdom of the Skies Discord server that run by a nice guy I first met in Steam Forums named Molthus. Here's the skepticism going on for like, an entire year, doing thesis, not knowing how much time has passed, getting revisions... until I found my groove on Blaze's Discord server that provides something that is like... home. A place specifically for the Ace Combat community, practically one-sided and other than r/acecombat server that, from the people that have been there, it has becoming... different. Glad I'm not a part of them.

KotS and one other server managed by AceMarshal, my old buddy, has becoming weirdly silent and like a ghost town; barely with new posts. And I'm not a type to join in on another server dedicated to what on YouTube has to offer, like Siam Alam's one, or Combat Wombat's.

See, after a year has passed, I seem to take my trust to the whole new level, of which that post became my first interaction with the open-poster (OP). However, with the Discord Invite link expired and that guy who posted that doesn't seem to respond in any way, most likely I can't get to know what "Hidden Lightskin Village" Discord server is like, according to what the guy said in that matter.

Community events, Nitro Giveaways (this is where I'm kinda skeptical with the "free Nitro giveaway" scams going around these days), Quality bots, Active environment, and even Art Contests... the server that Blaze set up is made as comfort as possible, but if about "Hidden Lightskin Village", a server where OP claimed it as "a safe Naruto-themed server for you to chat about anything", I'm starting to wonder, now, in 2021, nearing to 2022, if, and only if, that server provides the same treatment as the Blaze's "Get Home, Be Home, Stay Home" server that isn't just filled with the guys from the Ace Combat community, but also guys from all random shits and giggles such as me, who is geared towards Naruto and/or Boruto with a fusion of aviation (Ace Combat) and modern warfare.

There are 2 people who advertised this server, but the invite links have expired; both of them. The only way to join them is to explore through the public servers, which is... I have no idea if I end up joining a copycat server because the invite link is the only reliable option to join in order to not getting end up joining a copycat server. Also, I have no idea how the moderation of that server looks like.

I joined Otellino's Mods server to keep a track on the America Rising mod, which so far is far from done on version 2.0, yet. Horizon (a mod geared on realism) is in no updates yet, but Zawinul and his friends are still developing the new version, same as Otellino. I'm holding back my plans on making Boruto and friends in FO4 using only in-game or handmade resources. And this server?

Being a fan of Ace Combat and Naruto/Boruto that is expressed in a skin mod of mine makes me feel "alienated". In one side, I follow the lore and like all Ace Combat games, but in another side, with skin/livery modding being up since 2019 or so, and with me making 'em skin mod packs, I feel like, I'm the only person in the Ace Combat community who favored Naruto/Boruto as my favorite anime, although... I could say, one or two joined in, and they have the same taste as me, but not entirely as crazy as me who have experience in GTA modding. Blaze might be thinking something else entirely about my interest of being a big fan of Naruto/Boruto, and so the other guys in the server.


I saved the Shinobi Striker for the rainy day, but Idk if it can cope up with the GPU that is now suddenly go black screen without getting the screen back up and had to fully shut down the PC. Besides, the Shinobi Striker is continually updating, adding DLCs that feature famous characters from Naruto, Naruto: Shippuden, and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations universe, and the recent news from STORM MASTER included something like a scan of a new character in Shinobi Striker, which is Kawaki, as a "Coming Soon™" DLC. HLV seemed to dedicate itself to playing Naruto-themed games, and I bet Shinobi Striker is one of them. And truth to be told, I haven't touched the Ninja Voltage game on my mobile phone yet. Ik it's a real PITA, but believe me; I have zero interest on playing games on my mobile phone unless necessary. Idk if resetting my gameplay of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang that my bro used to play is worth it, but considering that I have to change names to something fitting my style...

You know what? I'm not sure it's worth my time to join HLV, and last time I saw this invite link... after this time, with trusted friends backing me up, maybe I can branch out, meet new people (although indirectly), and talk with similar minds. Maybe then I can share my experience about being a big fan of Naruto/Boruto that branched out to be a fan of aviation and modern warfare.


Addendum: This server appears to be an invites-only server, just like Blaze's, it seems.

Comments