ELS v8.5.1 & Fallout 4

ELS v8.5.1 (8.51)

New ELS version? I'll consider it as the final version since Luxart (Lt. Caine) didn't get it updated again as GTA V has already popular, now with new mods - the possibility of replacing default vehicles to user-made vehicles and (maybe) new OpenIV version and Autodesk/ZModeler module has come out for the possibility like in GTA IV.

Download

The dreams of waiting for GTA V Savage to be swapped to like a real Mi-24V Hind has come to a close.

Fallout 4

First-time heard from my brother after I uninstalled the 3 games from my PC. Seems to me that new story awaits in this new game. I'll consider if I have it, I'll name my new character "Boruto Uzumaki", just like in Boruto: Naruto the Movie. Then I'll go on lookout for code cheats (never been a separated part to me since I firstly have Fallout 3).

Now, one thing should I worry about is system requirements. If it rejects my old PC, so be it. I guess I'll wait for the (at least) new GPU card or a new computer when the time comes - and that I can give the Call of Duty: Ghosts game one more try (once bought it to use on my old PC, but it rejects that my GPU card doesn't support DirectX 11 - so with Watch Dogs).

Comments