Time for Indonesia Independence Day

Alright, with all mods uploaded before the time comes, now I have enough time myself to finish the assignment while in the morning soon, the people and the leaders in Jakarta will have celebration of Independence Anniversary Day.

I don't brag myself about Jokowi, the current president in my country. Seems to me he is somewhat looked like a wise man - not look like Obama, by the way.

I have spent 2 days on making and enhancing the mod that I previously created; now I will create new patches for few days to come after this assignment about Scratch is complete, so that I have two/three weeks free to do the mod.

As usual, Happy 70th Anniversary for Indonesia! Man, how can I ever stop loving my own homeland?

Now, time to sleep. And for the bad news for TV addicts in Indonesia, Naruto in GlobalTV will be shortened one hour instead of two, yet the next one hour will be replaced by Dragon Ball. Don't ask me. Not really I wish something new for this great anniversary every year.

Oh, and also, hey, I have downloaded two new videos from the internet: Air Force One and Executive Decision. Old videos I liked when I was kids. Those are the days. Yeah, these two videos of aircraft hijacking is the one that I loved of since I have interests of war and avionics. I'll try to find another popular videos some other time, to note that I have a lot of nighttime quota, measured 20 GB. Can you believe it?

Also, check out the TV channels if you are in Indonesia and at the morning soon. All TV stations will broadcast the seconds towards Proclamation in Istana Merdeka at Jakarta. You know, that wide field which has the Presidential Building near it? As you know, they do it every year as the anniversary comes, no matter in what circumstances they will encounter. One circumstance was when the anniversary celebrated in the middle of Idul Fitri, dunno when it was that I started to forget it already. The whole place will be blanketed by flags of Indonesia, just like you see every year when it comes to your homeland's anniversary.

Well, so much for the talk. Stay tuned and enjoy the download!

Comments