SPECTRE and Boruto: Naruto the Movie

Okay, yesterday I checked on my LINE app @ my phone and found out that the schedule of Boruto movie launching @ CGV Blitz was moved backward from 16 November to 18 November again, back from the way they pub the first announcement of Boruto movie via Naruto Official Account @ LINE. I just got that just before I checked on my LINE account, and by that time, I watched the last 007 movie: SPECTRE.

Beautiful movie, and it looked like that the James Bond movie series had to end, like Boruto that I'll soon watch. My pa said once that this movie, from the first to last (now), has gotten old, and it's about time for the new British agents to replace, for a better world to live. Well, at least James had a permanent admirer at the end, and requested a final offer as he resigned: the old iconic James Bond's car. That part almost make me LOL, but I like it.

Spectre movie is cool; too bad my father can't watch it - he needs sleep very much and he doesn't like being bothered after 2 hours watching. Oh boy... And when I just go back to the car, I saw the new action figures of Naruto and Hinata dressed like in The Last movie. I gotta get one, but I'm afraid the collection has gotten full in my room. I got some free space 'cuz I got a new TV, but it'll gonna block the view when watching. Also, I can't just express what am I gonna do to buy it; they won't bother if I did.

I got proposal for new computer since I got new games that require higher specs, need to save my money even more. Oh yeah, remember about Fallout 4? Sorry for not posting the Part 2, but to be clear, that game ain't fit on my old computer (really). There's also Call of Duty games that gotten more HQ and everythin', but to short, I have no interests right now and need to try the Ghosts and Watch_Dogs (tried once on my laptop, but slow like sh*t). Don't ask about GTA V; it's pretty strong to fit in my old PC, but I got even more problems arise.


Oh, I got several titles for movies that I'll download soon:
  1. Toy Story 4
  2. Windtalkers
  3. Lord of War
  4. Planes
Good thing that my midnight to 06.00 quota is about 3.5 gigs in my phone.


For the UNS4 to come out on February next year, I got some references for personal soundtracks:
  1. Cansu & Hazal Main Theme
  2. Cinta Elif Main Theme
Idk why, but these songs look good in UNS4 soon - ANTV played these Turkish drama films every night and no wonder my sister and my mother likes it. For me, I'd just stick to Naruto. For my father... I guess he don't really give a fuck.

Stay tuned for more!

Comments