This Boruto kid means something...

You know, this Boruto kid (the one as seen in Naruto Gaiden comic books and in Boruto: Naruto the Movie) means something to me. I have used this name in cracked CS:GO profile and later will be used in Fallout 4 game (using his full name, Boruto Uzumaki, 'cuz that's what the internet and Naruto lovers said) when the time comes. He's handsome like his father, Naruto, with his blonde combed hair, blue eyes, and Jerry's mustache (Jerry the Mouse character in Tom and Jerry). Well, I can't tell much about him. He's a good looking person with personality similar like me, in different perspectives. Guess I'm in different perspective, am I?


I can't tell much about him. He came up with full of surprises in the movie, like what the online players in CS:GO do, that's why I chose this name. Search the Google about him; you'll find out who he is.

BTW, the second test (about computer organization and architecture lesson) came up with a bit satisfactory results. I should came up with 100 points if I get it answered correctly, but I just got 25 points on test number 1, and 50 points on test number 2. To note, I'm often sleeping in the class. Hell, even my friends complained much about me (but not mocking).

Once again, this kid means something. I started to like the new era of globalization and tech growth in the village, as well as the new heroes that will ensue the future of the village. IMO, the era is similar as we are now, in Obama's regime, where Microsoft is really developing new operating system as we are using now, like Windows 8 and 10.

Well, I hope all explains that. More mods on older IV and SA games will be released later, on my announcement in this blog. I started to forget GTAGaming and LCPDFR already... (while the LCPDFR devs now focused on this LSPDFR thing for GTA V)

Comments