Nice Boruto Movie

Say, if you have watched this Boruto movie, you'll sure gonna watch it again and again. Myself is waiting for online release rather than buying a pirated copy in DVD. And hey, one of my friends wanted to watch it again until gets bored. Haha...

The story is about a harsh day of Naruto's son, Boruto, in the futuristic era of the village, which later will be turned into a town. Well, it "is" the kind of the story, about weapons tech and all, like the elf in "South Park" game said "That's cheating!" Yeah, Boruto used this kind of jutsu-deploying weapon for self-defense and in emergency situation. Bad thing is that his pa, Naruto, noticed something peculiar and have his wife, Hinata, checked his son, because he noticed the unusual spawn of clones by the time Shikadai trapped him with his Shadow Possession technique (you know, the days of Chuunin Exam, in the arena, right before the assault?).

The ending has a bright future for both Naruto and Boruto, similar like the final James Bond movie, "Spectre", but James has a permanent lover and left with an oldschool car, the Aston Martin DB5, as seen in the old James Bond movies.

Alright, the days ahead of me is gonna get tougher. I got some mods ready to be uploaded and works needed to be done. Gotta reduce the computer gameplay; my parents always bragged about it, you know. And I bought two other action figures on the way in. Lovely figures.

Now I'm waiting for new action figures from that movie, like the beautiful Hinata or Himawari, handsome and tough Naruto the 7th Hokage, or the young, rude, and cool Boruto.

I usually don't hang too long in Google+ and Facebook, but I do always hang in LINE, where all nots from my phone came. Feel free to spread the spoiler of Boruto at my Google+ posts if you have watched it. It's a free world, but you know everything is not free.

Stay tuned! I'm gonna go back to Gamebanana to download some CS:GO mods I missed.

Comments