Bad luck: Fallout 4 has Unexpected System Requirements like GTA V [Part 2]

Okay, now another bad luck. With the release of Fallout 4 some time ago, the makers have released the official system requirements for playing this kind of game (reference here).

Minimum
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent

Well, I'm out. I can't afford any money to buy a new computer and my parents, like they don't give a f*** on me. They seem cared, but I gotta go on a massive personality change to gain trust to my parents. Well, idk about that. It probably take months or years to do that. It's pretty hard to change, you know.

Money managing is pretty bad. It'll probably take years to gather up at least 30 or 40 millions to buy a new one. Like, I can't just go to the bank and rob it to get those loads of cash. It sounded criminal like GTA V.

To short, my old PC is using Core 2 Quad with 2.83 gigs speed, 4 gigs RAM (DDR2), and Radeon 4800 Series graphic card with 1 gigs VGA RAM. It's pretty strong to fit GTA V some time ago, but I decided to leave it; I had enough problems on my computer right now and my sister is in hospital. The next thing you know is that I'm having a retest on December 12 to get a new driver's license (I have my ID card ready, wanna harass me?).

I'll drop my request on this new computer thing. Final exam is one month away. Gotta go on massive personality change. It's about live to learn, not live to play. Am I?


P.S.: I kinda envy for my friends who have played this game. Awesome, but too bad my PC's too old and not too strong to play this game. And again, my laptop seemed to be not as strong as the other friends with the same model if I didn't bought a new DDR3 RAM with the size of 4 gigs (probably cheaper than the proposed plan for a new computer).

Comments