It's about time

A bit tasks to be done before the final exam. Uh-huh, this is where I hate the part where I have to done the shit while the exam starts on January 3.

I got the big task of makin' video for the linear multimedia project and I think it's ready. The big problem is that the teacher may have some problems remapping the project stuffs when the project is opened. Yep, the sensitivity of the VideoStudio 12 is prettily high, especially when relinking the videos in a correct directory.

In a half hour we will celebrate the New Year's Eve. Fireworks on, Game mode on. Yeah!


Now, discussing about the new DLC release of Fallout 4, I checked the Ova Games about the 1.7 update that it also includes all 4 DLCs as well as as the new DLC that at some point I discovered it on Google.

I went back on searching again on that website and found the HD Remastered version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The size is quite tremendous, about 41 GB. I spent the night-time quota to run out 18 GB worth quota to download several game updates like Fallout 4 and GTA V before moving onto the big games. Topping up a 100k twice only fills up a max of 24 GB night-time quota, so I think it's not enough for only 34 GB to be added. Topping up another... well, you know how it is?

Ah yes, rather than buying a new computer, upgrading would be nice - the price depends on the component and it falls off cheaper than getting a new one. I could somehow get my PC to be a hotspot, to test one phone app to be used, when it's planned. Right now, the days are quite busy and my parents are planning for it; idk when it's realized.

Overall, Happy New Year everyone! Fireworks on, baby!

Comments