New mods list coming up

Time to make a flashback and do what needs to be done.
OfficerDeal makes requests on me about some of my law enforcement vehicle mods that I released months ago (well, nearly a half year since now). Talking about making lights go blue for some of these he requested:
  • Vapid Stanier - done
  • Declasse Merit - done
  • Bravado Buffalo - planned and in progress
  • Albany Stinger- planned and in progress
I actually came up with bright ideas ever since I did the Boston PD Skin Pack:
I have a week full holiday and when I'm designing them shit, I'll go download the games starting from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. while I got myself doing some lousy college tasks to make me advance on the 6th semester. Really, I got bad experience with the OS teacher some time ago and I almost got barred because of "unthinkable, silly, in wrong place and wrong time" statement I made.

I could explain it a bit. One time, this OS teacher, who frankly can speak English and Japanese, noticed a student who got caught playing games on laptop in his class and will be forced to be barred if done the next time. Idk what I was thinking, but I did a prank by using some of his words I don't understand just after telling them about it and it was attracting his attention to bar me out. I wasn't guilty because I didn't do anything, but my saying that day has made me guilty. And so I forgive what I said to that teacher and promised not to do that again. Really, when I was thinking of him, I think I'm gonna cry, but at least I learned an experience and new meaning of words I used to be.

Tell you what, even after the class and when my friends have a look at me, they repeated what I said to that teacher, and that makes me sick that I want to skip his class forever. Back at Senior High, my friends don't complain much about me. Idk why my friends so obsessed with me in the college. Probably because I act too much at the early class? Or I just have very low moves? Anyway, they chat in LINE "Class A" group and besides talking rubbish (a.k.a. spamming), they share information about college events and lessons shit too. I don't chat too much on that group to "reduce attention" I have.

Today I got myself just fine and have a good relationship with that teacher (and the "guardian class" in English), except he watches every move of me when I'm in his class and ever since I did playing computer games a lot during class time. He's a good man, I think, and he's like "another guy", somewhat like Umino Iruka in Naruto series, if you know what I mean.

Comments