"Million Dollar Arm" song

Not an anthem of that "Million Dollar Arm" show, but the song by the name "Tabidachi no Uta" ("Departure Song"), the one ending in Naruto: Shippuden that illustrates the baseball game like "Million Dollar Arm" movie. Samehadaku.net released it when I was browsing posts to find the latest episode of Naruto: Shippuden, where the journey to pay for Sasuke's sins start.

Guessing about it, few steps back, I had to categorize the Google+ posts into "Collections" ever since my posts got many, which is filled by health, lifestyle, politics, and religion posts by other people, not just Naruto. Hell, I didn't even find a single post about aviation, and why am I the only one between all the friends in Google+ have it, but in simulation?

Few steps back again, I attended a seminar and guess what, free lunch! Another steps back I made a new mission in DCS: Black Shark for use with the CFW mod. More back again, it was quite fun because the lesson of the multimedia technics undergone 2nd exam, making a multimedia program on a Borland C++ Builder based on the timeline it was given. Seems I made it on the fly. And just in time that I had to revise the report of the final task of OS lesson ever since the revision remarks made from the lecturer (or teacher).

The internet signal seems to be quite moderate in my village, eh? Seems that I can only download for 9 to 10 KB/s. Long time, isn't it? I wonder what's going on (to Smartfren). Back on the first buy it was quite fast like a supercar, about 1 MB/s.

Now is just a matter of time to wait for the "Opera song" by the name "Kara no Kokoro" ("Empty Heart") to be released. Idk when, though, but I think this December will be a plan. And for the record, I don't think the makers of Naruto will be releasing OVAs by the mid-December. I had seen no sign of new OVA episodes of Naruto since last week.

Comments