A day break and computer cleanup

Last Saturday I went to the cinema and no wonder why my sis hated it while my mom was just sit there and watch. Similar place, CGV Blitz in Paris van Java, where since a year ago I had watched Boruto: Naruto the Movie that only, and solely, the place where the anime movie shit can provide, unlike XXI where only shows reality-based or cartoon-based films, not anime-based. It's the Resident Evil: The Final Chapter I was watching, a continuation of the Retribution one, where the loose human clone by the name of Project Alice destroyed the Umbrella Corporation and released the antivirus which kills the zombies like the way the virus spread all over the world. It is estimated that 7 million of the infected died within few months and left several that still gone widespread. The story also reveals the background history of the corporation at the start of the movie. Unbelievable. It's like a mass corruption of the corporate's CEO, much more than a news about several characters that had gone corruption just to get himself/herself rich, like the ones in Hambalang.

Today is quite a fun, I suppose. Now with the quota filled up, I can get some downloads that I cannot finish on my laptop. I can also get the DLC of that game I was really so envious about.

Another thing is the computer cleanup. I got too many HD movies, either I like it or don't, in around 60 GB total. I need to free up along with the old videos of Naruto: Shippuden that sized of around 40 GB.

Now I'm in again for the testing in Russian language again, of the FC2 game, to ensure things work like the way English platform does. And I'm in development as well for the Repack version of Unofficial Urban Weapons Pack, which has been a quite hit for few years since I got contact with old pals. I've been missing lots of friends lately, like Killerfist, NikoFromIndo, edsir98, everyone who participated in "Weapon Request Thread" forum. Since the site being hacked, the forum is closed down and the managers are left into a few. I was too late to get the password changed, so here I am, got LCPDFR, GTAInside, and LockOnFiles accounts.

Another thing again is to change my profile photo of some of my social media accounts. They looked older than usual, IMO, ever since I didn't watch "Shikamaru Shinden" for a month.

Well. it's the middle of February and I think it's time to manage downloads and uploads.


P.S.: I work alone.

Comments