People of Konoha (Calm Civilization) and Traffic Mod for GTA IV

Though I have been using GrandMaztahAce's Realistic Population mod for 5 years, maybe it's time to look for the other type of real pop mod, not just Grand's one. Between one of two mods, one seems nice on low-end PCs, but I hadn't yet tested it out since this writing.
I'll be doing this while testing out the "Urban Weapons Repacked" mod. I have been doing time to mod some weapons on my own as my "online friends" from GTAGaming has either moved on to GTA V or disappeared. I also doing refurbish of the "My Realistic Weapon Mod v5" as I found faulty XML coding in some WeaponInfo files, and yes, I get the "Web Programming" lesson or some shit at my college, so maybe I can do making the HTML pages coded in HTML5 or CSS shit.

It's been a month since I haven't watched "Shikamaru Shinden" already. I have my own reason why I don't watch the episodes, but unfortunately, it is extremely hard to explain. If I tell you, you'll get meaningless information, and yes, I talked sometimes out of the box.

Last Friday I get 2 new episodes from Samehadaku.net. It now tells about the calm civilization (that is, no more small-time wars like the last one) at the Village of the Leaves, where selected citizens were preparing the marriage ceremony for Naruto and Hinata. As you know at the ending of "The Last" movie (with all the credits and stuff), you can only see still images of citizens attended the marriage ceremony of Naruto and Hinata. Here you can see the ceremony preparations until the marriage came, and they will live happily ever after (well, anime series do look like fairy tales).

You know what, I'm not really in a mood to watch them next episodes after the "Sasuke Shinden" ends. And I've been putting Shikamaru to the second favorite character in Naruto series because of his IQ way beyond Albert Einstein. He's a genius, a strategist, and calm, but almost always argued, weak, and lazy. The technique to lock the opponent's shadow is a good way to advice, "be mindful to your shadows", because if you are in "stealth mode", getting exposed in the light will make enemies have an easier time to locate you.

About the IV modding, so far so good. I also have converted a rocket model from LockOn FC2 game to GTA IV and I get best results of replacing low-quality Buzzard rockets with a real one, and yes with real colors, green, not blue. And you know what, the tutorial I get works like a charm.

Comments