BREAKING NEWS! Road to Boruto!

Seems like Samehadaku.net isn't only providing video downloads of various animes, which I did said about my sis watching first 3 episodes of Kuzu no Honkai and where I get episodes of Naruto: Shippuden that is ongoing till April 2017.

I "do" have to say it's much like Ova Games, which the link will be keep active until something happened to the "cloud storage" servers, and BREAKING NEWS again, I already HAVE the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 since the day I want some new games from my friend in the college! When the old PC gets upgraded, I'll play it in.

This is the DLC content that adds new characters as seen in Boruto: Naruto the Movie, with unique styles and techniques of new characters and looks. Yeah, you can name it; Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki strikes up the band! (Well, I get quite excited until I dragged a quote from Dean Domino, a ghoul character in Fallout: New Vegas "Dead Money" DLC.)

Size? 5.9 GB. Seems light to me, especially during the time I want to download again the Sniper Elite V3 with all DLCs. It's sized 9.15 GB, which is a repacked version by CorePack.

Care to download? Hot link to post

Enjoy while it lasts! (and I hope I don't miss the downloads or a link I like gets broken)

Comments