Aviationist and Policeman

Been a while since I "let go" the issue about Boruto: Naruto Next Generations character pack in San Andreas that just hit right before new mods scrolled in @ GTAInd. Now I'm opening it out to increase my "curiosity".

And so, long time no heard devs of a new game, as I'm waiting for Boruto to Naruto: Shinobi Striker to be released, but... one of the Facebook posts said that the new Harvest Moon, the one nostalgic PS1 game that said as a "real-life simulation" of farming in some websites, will be released on PC next month on Steam.

Actually... fuck it. I got so many issues going on and this may end badly, but, I'd rather just go on and let the world go by.

You see, aviationist and I get along well since I dreamed about how planes fly. Was thought prettily long enough, from encyclopedias, comic books, all kinds of shit. I was also dreamed to be a pilot, but, computer expertise struck on me. Gladly, one of my friends I met from junior and senior high, was enthused in aviation. Unfortunately, if speaking about Naruto, he and I didn't get along. Once, he was said that all Naruto comic books (manga) were pulled from the markets in Japan. Well unfortunately, it was hoax after many years. But a true vision of Naruto was conventional. He was said about bows, crossbows, mangonels, anything ancient that you can find in Stronghold Crusader game. You tell me. Even though I took the story year in around 95 or 96, weapons you found are identical to those in Stronghold Crusader game: swords, knives, bows, even the large bow catapult thing for an anti-air artillery (to shoot down air balloons).

Speaking of it, there was a new Stronghold Crusader game played by one friend in the college. Wonder if there's the download of it on the internet.

Well, there is no doubt I fill GTA V mods with airplanes and such. This kind of greatest video game has been used for military and police purposes up until today, not just a global use of multiplayer (GTA Online).


Another topic is about police officers. Local law enforcement. Protects people. Defends against internal intrusion. Important people for a country to be safe (but not always).

Was dreamed one day to be a police officer because of its unique clothes and the police car with that lightbars and shit. Different, but uniform with the people in same outfit. However, I had to drop later on because training was said to be rough - militarized and all kinds of shit. You guess it. Officers must have a skill to catch fleeing suspects when a certain crime exists. Officers have to protect people and guide people to safety. Officers have to stay vigilant. And blahblahblah...

When it comes to GTA, I'd like to shoot out the cops when chased; a likely endless assault between one man and hundreds, even thousands of cops. Was depending on a cheat once in a while to survive in a long-lasting fight. Before I discovered them I do hate dying/get busted most of the times because:
  1. Harsh environment
  2. Cops
  3. Mission failed that gets ya busted (one GTA:SA mission in Planning Department in LV)
It's a no-no that I exclude cops in my fav list. Despite shooting them out, participating was the most exciting thing I ever did. Namely SAPDFR, LCPDFR, and LSPDFR. Long ago, before those were heard, I did my time on Vigilante missions in Vice City and San Andreas. In VC, my record was around 200 levels with a Hunter helicopter. That was done in PS2.

If comes to mods, police cars and ped models are included. When ELS exists, I'll put them in. Where there's police script mods, I'll put them in. I got frequent crashes with GTA:SA with scripts and so on, so, despite being complicated and lousy, no complaints. Maybe because of wide array of mods, or maybe because waiting for Flame's HRT 1.4 mod to be released. I may predict, 2018 will be the release year, since it was taking SO LONG until I wanted to waste my time on doing college tasks and playing GTA V and new games. I haven't yet done my "heart sports" for quite some time, because my less interest on horror-themed games or movies.


It's a less likely of passed reminding that I'm short-minded and always stuck at home, even though the world was huge and unlimited. Though I wanted to get myself killed, karma awaits. Watching horror movies that makes me kill myself, karma awaits. This whole place seems pretty unsafe to me, even for the people that already discussed about how deep the Deep Web is.

Comments